Home The Playground Television and Cinema

Teen Mom's [16 & Pregnant]

POST A REPLY

Jun 28, 2012, 3:50pm   #5746
Cajun Mama
Originally Posted by ILuvShopping
yea it's definitely weird.. but i think they came from a really small town. so it's probably more plausible than we think.

like in the new 16 and pregnant episode that one girl's boyfriend (who drowned) was the brother of her uncle (by marriage).

No girl! I come from a small town and its NOT!
Jun 28, 2012, 4:00pm   #5747
★☆★★☆★★☆★
Originally Posted by Chantilly0379
No girl! I come from a small town and its NOT!
well i do too and i know it never happened in my town lol
but i guess what i'm saying is i can see how it happened. their mom and dad probably frequented the same bars and drug dealers. they were bound to come together.
Jun 29, 2012, 8:24am   #5748
Cajun Mama
Originally Posted by ILuvShopping
well i do too and i know it never happened in my town lol
but i guess what i'm saying is i can see how it happened. their mom and dad probably frequented the same bars and drug dealers. they were bound to come together.
Now that I can see!
Jul 4, 2012, 12:28pm   #5749
I'm kinda late but i just saw last weeks episode and UGH at Farrah! When she was on the date with that guy, the poor dude was just saying that she should relax and have some fun more often and she was there rolling her eyes and being snarky as usual. Girl has severe issues. She seems to get angry at the weirdest things. Why get mad when a guy tells you he's gonna take you out and show you a good time so you can ENJOY YOURSELF for once? She's such a b*tch. She's gonna be one lonely old woman. It's only a matter of time before she alienates her own daughter too.

It's funny when you compare Farrah to someone like Catelynn who's had a really rough childhood and awful parental figures yet she's still SO kind to her mother who treats her like sh*t. Farrah had a nice, cushy upbringing with everything handed to her by her parents and she treats them terribly. Catelynns mother doesn't even deserve Catelynns kindness but it shows you how different her and farrah are.
Jul 8, 2012, 10:11am   #5750
Common Sense is Free
At home sick today, and watching a mini marathon (haven't watched this show in years).

I can't believe Catelynn and Tyler are still on this show, even though they are not parents. I also get the gay vibe from Tyler

Farrah is Casey Anthony waiting to happen.

Why is Amber in rehab in LA, instead of where she lives?
Last edited Jul 8, 2012 at 11:27am.
Jul 8, 2012, 1:03pm   #5751
Originally Posted by Sassys
At home sick today, and watching a mini marathon (haven't watched this show in years).

I can't believe Catelynn and Tyler are still on this show, even though they are not parents. I also get the gay vibe from Tyler

For most people, it is suggested that you attend a rehab facility away from your home in order to get focused and nit have distractions such as family and friends.

Farrah will be on a future episode of "snapped". She has a short fuse and is socially inept/awkward.
Jul 8, 2012, 2:29pm   #5752
Originally Posted by Sassys

I thought i was the only one.
Jul 8, 2012, 5:40pm   #5753
p
that rehab place looks nice did you see the pool
Jul 8, 2012, 8:44pm   #5754
k
That rehab place seems like a joke. It's usually where all the stars go when they do rehab and it seems like all relapse again. Obviously MTV footed the bill for her to go there. Also no real respectable rehab center would ever allow cameras inside.
Jul 8, 2012, 10:04pm   #5755
Nasty Bish
Gary is starting to look more and more like a cube.

And I don't mean that in a mean way. If he wants to be around for Leah, he's got to work on diet and exercise.
Jul 8, 2012, 10:52pm   #5756
Nasty Bish
Last summer MTV showed new episodes of Beavis and Butt-head. One of the things they ended up critiquing was an episode of Teen Moms.

Butt-head's impression of Farrah's nasally voice (when she was going for a consultation about her boob job) was funny.
Last edited Jul 8, 2012 at 10:58pm.
Jul 8, 2012, 10:56pm   #5757
Nasty Bish
I'm not excusing her behavior but in Teen Mom 2, Kailyn bugged me a lot more Janelle did.

It's like, "Kailyn, Jenelle was diagnosed with bipolar disorder. And she has the mother she has and now she is getting help with it. What's your excuse?"
Jul 8, 2012, 10:59pm   #5758
Nasty Bish
I love Catelynn and Tyler.
Jul 10, 2012, 9:56pm   #5759
k
Good god I cannot stand Farrah's rotten attitude towards everything - especially her father. Too bad there won't be any more seasons of this cast to show Sophia spewing it right back at Farrah.
Jul 10, 2012, 10:50pm   #5760
Ain't got da answers
^The preview for next week peaked my interest. The unattractive sister throws it in Debra's face that she messed up her and Farrah's lives.
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Television and Cinema