Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Single Ladies - Season 2 - May 28th

POST A REPLY

May 29, 2012, 6:14pm   #31
ClassicFab
the shade of it all
Didn't like it...Stacey Dash's presence is definitely missed!
May 29, 2012, 8:48pm   #32
Graw
Originally Posted by needloub
I would have preferred if they kept Stacy Dash and removed Lisa Raye. And you are right...Jill Marie Jones would have made a great "gold-digger." Not too far of a stretch from her role on Girlfriends!
When she left girlfriends, it ended. Imagine Jill and Stacy together? The show would have possibly given SATC a run for its money. They do need a fourth girlfriend on Single ladies.

Originally Posted by ClassicFab
Didn't like it...Stacey Dash's presence is definitely missed!
I hope they re-record and bring her back asap!
May 30, 2012, 3:40pm   #33
surlygirl
where my ring at??!!
Originally Posted by Graw
I agree, he seems type casted into a tough guy/Nino Brown, I am waiting for him to say "Am I my brothers keeper? "

didn't get a chance to watch yet, but this made me lol!
May 30, 2012, 4:44pm   #34
ClassicFab
the shade of it all
Originally Posted by Graw
When she left girlfriends, it ended. Imagine Jill and Stacy together? The show would have possibly given SATC a run for its money. They do need a fourth girlfriend on Single ladies.
I agree, they are missing the sassy, spit-fire girlfriend. Jill would have been a great addition to the cast.
May 31, 2012, 10:12am   #35
too_cute
it wasn't too bad. it's not like it's an amazing show to begin with so not having stacy was ok for me. i think i'll keep watching.
May 31, 2012, 10:48am   #36
Kansashalo
The 'belle is back!
Originally Posted by too_cute
it wasn't too bad. it's not like it's an amazing show to begin with so not having stacy was ok for me. i think i'll keep watching.
This is kind of my thoughts too. It's light and easy to follow so it will stay on my DVR list. lol
May 31, 2012, 1:01pm   #37
Shoegal30
The new chick doesn't really have a spark, at least not yet! Not really feeling her, "whoa is me, I get everything I want and I can't choose" attitude.
Jun 4, 2012, 10:43pm   #38
Graw
Originally Posted by Shoegal30
The new chick doesn't really have a spark, at least not yet! Not really feeling her, "whoa is me, I get everything I want and I can't choose" attitude.
I was hoping this episode would be better, so far they put her in an aqua blue cotton tee and pants, like a 12 year old child.
Jun 5, 2012, 1:58am   #39
New-New
sneakerhead all day
There's so many fine men on this show. It's enough to distract me from some people's lack of acting skills and the writing.
Jun 5, 2012, 10:43am   #40
MarvelGirl
Give God Glory
^Agree! Last night was definitely a feast for the eyes. I totally was not thinking about the acting (or lack thereof). T. Tilford is so so yummy and William Levy is just...dayum! LOL.
Jun 5, 2012, 11:22am   #41
m
msspooky09
Originally Posted by New-New
There's so many fine men on this show. It's enough to distract me from some people's lack of acting skills and the writing.
I agree with you on this except for the whole April and her va-jay-jay storyline! Showing it to everyone? Yeesh!
Jun 5, 2012, 5:19pm   #42
KayuuKathey
Be a Shoobie
I miss Dashilicious :] I would have said bye bye to April.
Jun 5, 2012, 11:36pm   #43
New-New
sneakerhead all day
Originally Posted by MarvelGirl
^Agree! Last night was definitely a feast for the eyes. I totally was not thinking about the acting (or lack thereof). T. Tilford is so so yummy and William Levy is just...dayum! LOL.
they both had me getting hot and bothered. or maybe it was the cheap sparkling wine i was sipping on.
Jun 5, 2012, 11:37pm   #44
New-New
sneakerhead all day
Originally Posted by msspooky09
I agree with you on this except for the whole April and her va-jay-jay storyline! Showing it to everyone? Yeesh!
i was perplexed because i don't know what a beautiful "Honeypot" looks like.
Jun 5, 2012, 11:48pm   #45
tonij2000
Luvs Leather
Originally Posted by New-New
i was perplexed because i don't know what a beautiful "Honeypot" looks like.
I'm choking on my bottled water, so just quit before you make me aspirate!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >