Home > >

Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS ~ RHoBH

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Jun 16, 2012, 5:05am   #541
MarieG
Platinum Member
Originally Posted by Laziza
just the card and the number in the bag.

I feel bad for Taylor even thou I think she's a big liar and a physco... :(
Me too! I also don't want to judge her if she really got abused- that would be absolutely horrible. I just don't know what to believe with her...
Jun 16, 2012, 9:48pm   #542
j
jenniferelaine
Originally Posted by lovemysavior
That looks like a Stella McCartney bag.
Thanks! I could never get a good look at it!
Jun 17, 2012, 10:55am   #543
lulilu
Re the birkins -- no serial number or authenticity cards.
Jun 19, 2012, 6:13pm   #544
CaliQT
Fakes are a big business... and yes, many include serial numbers and cards.

I once heard a story about a man hired by Rolex to help track down and destroy counterfeit rolexes... and he showed up for the meeting wearing a fake rolex! And he had no idea. It sounds like a made up story but I heard it years ago on a news story about how prevalent counterfeit merchandise is.

Even their tips on "How To Spot A Fake" weren't surefire because many of the fakes they were showing did have ALL the proper markings and such.

And I also know how common it is for husbands of friends to be looking for good fakes to give to their wives. Not even to be mean... just that most men don't see what the big deal is as long as the item looks good... and they'd rather not fork over a mortgage payment for a handbag.

Plus, I work in a dept store and know that so many of the pricier bags are pure crap! We damage out so much stock with shoddy work. Some of the fakes I see for sale in little corner shops are actually nicer.
Jun 21, 2012, 9:04am   #545
HermesNewbie
Shopping Enthusiast
I apologize if this is old news, but it sounds like Brandi was right about Dana's fiancee cheating on her. I guess that's why Dana got so upset and defensive?

Sorry for the link, for some reason I couldn't copy and paste the article into this post.

http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle...81474981417494
Jun 21, 2012, 10:00am   #546
LADC_chick
African violet
Eh, Dana was annoying. Regarding Brandi, a broken clock is right twice a day.

Dana now wears her engagement ring on her middle finger, and she still is actually on the show. She's not a full-time housewife this season, but I guess she'll be on like she was in the first season.
Jun 21, 2012, 10:42am   #547
R
Roxaholic
Hi guys - Mulberry fan from the UK here (notice that the majority of you RHOBH fans seem to be from the US -understandably!) - I'm not sure what Season we are on over here, but I am totally addicted (as is my hubby!!) and can't get enough of it!!!.....we seem to be at the point where Pandora has had her totally over the top wedding to Jason, and we've just been told about Russell's suicide....would love to hear any other interesting info you have about the show, or just hook up with another addict!!!!......
Jun 21, 2012, 11:00am   #548
DC-Cutie
Originally Posted by LADC_chick
Eh, Dana was annoying. Regarding Brandi, a broken clock is right twice a day.

Dana now wears her engagement ring on her middle finger, and she still is actually on the show. She's not a full-time housewife this season, but I guess she'll be on like she was in the first season.
Dana's voice is annoying - she laughs after every statement.
Jun 28, 2012, 10:06am   #549
Sassys
Common Sense is Free
Putting on a front: Taylor Armstrong and Kyle Richards threaten to spill out of their bikinis as they enjoy a quiet moment amidst the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills bickering

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz1z63sAx70

Jun 28, 2012, 12:14pm   #550
LADC_chick
African violet
What in the what? The article said that Taylor is 38. Wasn't she turning 39 in the first season finale back in 2010? This is why the Daily Mail is the Daily Fail. In the first paragraph, they say she's 38 and then later say she's 41. Fact-checking and proofreading are no longer important, I guess.
Jun 28, 2012, 1:57pm   #551
Michele26
~Libra Baby~
^^I remember when they celebrated her turning 40....
Jun 28, 2012, 2:05pm   #552
Lady Chinadoll
^ ha the UN-reality of reality shows
Jun 28, 2012, 5:36pm   #553
buzzytoes
Dog Chauffeur
The skin on both of them looks like leather. Get out of the sun ladies!
Jun 30, 2012, 8:43am   #554
qudz104
E online is reporting that Lisa's old home (across from the Maloofs) has been burning down, with alot of interior damage but noone was hurt.
Jun 30, 2012, 2:50pm   #555
Bentley1
http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/29/real-h...ire-evacuated/

Picture of Lisa's previous house on fire (aerial view), across the street from Adrienne. The ladies were taping the new season over at Adrienne's house and had to be evacuated.

Wonder what happened and if the new owners were moved in?
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > >