ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

Padma's baby daddy finally announced

POST A REPLY

Mar 18, 2010, 2:55pm   #1
Ladybug09
So Sweet!
Maybe they had to wait for the Paternity test.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-new-baby.html

Maybe.....
Last edited Mar 18, 2010 at 3:01pm.
Mar 18, 2010, 2:57pm   #2
DC-Cutie
I don't think there was ever a question about paternity, she just never told the media. But now that there are issues about visitation, etc., it's being made public.
Mar 18, 2010, 4:56pm   #3
Ladybug09
So Sweet!
Oh, I know she didn't make it public, and understand....I was just wondering if she may have had to get paternity...some men are like that, especially if they are not in a committed rship with mother. Some just do it to act stupid.
Either way, she looks happy in the pics.
Mar 18, 2010, 5:13pm   #4
Ladybug09
So Sweet!
http://www.people.com/people/article...352738,00.html
Mar 18, 2010, 5:20pm   #5
bhalpop
How sad for this little girl. Just born and a custody fight already??
Mar 18, 2010, 5:31pm   #6
o
onegirlcreative
Daddy's Little Girl
no offense to padma, but man she really gets around....
Mar 18, 2010, 5:42pm   #7
chantal1922
30 pounds down!
those pics of her and her daughter are adorable
Mar 18, 2010, 8:07pm   #8
DC-Cutie
Originally Posted by onegirlcreative
here is what I don't understand about statements like this. Padma probably dates as much as the average woman, but because her personal life is in the media, it seems like she's 'getting around'.... 'tis all..
Mar 18, 2010, 8:11pm   #9
Jahpson
her and baby look sooo cute in those photos
Mar 18, 2010, 8:44pm   #10
HauteMama
Maybe I am missing something, but I don't understand this comment. She was divorced from Rushdi, so why should she not have been seeing someone else? Because of her endometriosis, she likely thought she could not become pregnant, so she probably did not use birth control (although that is speculation on my part). I just find it odd that someone would comment about her "getting around" in response to these articles. She has been divorced from Rushdi since 2007; why should she not have had any relationships since then?
Mar 18, 2010, 8:56pm   #11
DC-Cutie
Originally Posted by HauteMama
Maybe I am missing something, but I don't understand this comment. She was divorced from Rushdi, so why should she not have been seeing someone else? Because of her endometriosis, she likely thought she could not become pregnant, so she probably did not use birth control (although that is speculation on my part). I just find it odd that someone would comment about her "getting around" in response to these articles. She has been divorced from Rushdi since 2007; why should she not have had any relationships since then?
amen to that!
Mar 18, 2010, 9:27pm   #12
Ladybug09
So Sweet!

In defense of OCG, I have heard this in the media...
Mar 18, 2010, 9:28pm   #13
o
onegirlcreative
Daddy's Little Girl
Originally Posted by DC-Cutie
here is what I don't understand about statements like this. Padma probably dates as much as the average woman, but because her personal life is in the media, it seems like she's 'getting around'.... 'tis all..
no, it's much more than that. she is known (allegedly) to date married men, yes married men. don't know about you, but i hardly call that appropriate behavior—whether or not she's single.

but i could be wrong...

Originally Posted by HauteMama
seriously? do you honestly think i would comment solely on her dating her daughter's father??? no. it goes farther than that, but at this point, i'm not gonna go there.
Mar 18, 2010, 9:29pm   #14
o
onegirlcreative
Daddy's Little Girl
Originally Posted by Ladybug09
In defense of OCG, I have heard this in the media...
thanks, ladybug. i too have heard this about her, but obviously, one never knows how true it is.
Mar 18, 2010, 9:48pm   #15
Ladybug09
So Sweet!
^^^I was going to mention it in the original post, but didn't want to get flamed for it. You took the heat for me. LOL :)
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >