Home The Playground Television and Cinema

NEW SPOILER tag for TV & CINEMA FORUMS

POST A REPLY

Mar 5, 2011, 12:24am   #1
As each victim is found, the serial killer leaves more clues, evidently daring our two detectives to find him. Morgan Freeman gets the idea of using the library system to see who has been reading up on the seven deadly sins and finds a list of potential suspects, the first aptly named John Doe. When arriving at John Doe's apartment, a shoot-out erupts and the detectives realize they have the right guy. Only Doe has escaped and we never get to see his face. Even worse, for some reason the apartment contains no fingerprints.

Please wrap the [ spoiler ]spoiler here[ /spoiler ] BB code tags (without the spaces in the brackets) around text you want to keep hidden as a possible spoiler. To unveil a spoiler, simply mouse over.
Mar 5, 2011, 3:52pm   #2
So Banned!
cool feature, thanks.
Mar 5, 2011, 4:12pm   #3
So Sweet!
Yeah VLAD, You are the BEST!!!!
Mar 5, 2011, 4:13pm   #4
AHS...Yes!
Oh YES!!!! This is awesome, Vlad!
Mar 5, 2011, 5:39pm   #5
Nasty Bish
This is such a good idea.

And so much easier than trying to post stuff in white.
Mar 6, 2011, 4:23pm   #6
Cool!
Mar 6, 2011, 6:19pm   #7
Cocktail dress thug.
Oh, that's awesome!
Mar 7, 2011, 7:16am   #8
thats a really great feature! thanks V!!

although now ill be tempted to scroll over and read the spoilers more then ever before, lol
Mar 7, 2011, 9:13am   #9
Opie, My Schmopie!!
Love this!
Mar 11, 2011, 7:21pm   #10
Ooh la la!
Wow, this is awesome!
Mar 31, 2011, 11:22pm   #11
great feature
May 6, 2011, 7:39am   #12
AHS...Yes!
^I was unhappy with the killing of Jenna as well. I thought she would make a great vampire.

Damon: Why doesn't anyone (on the show) acknowledge that Damon got bitten while trying to help Elena? He is always left as the bad guy. Yes, he's impulsive...which is annoying in itself. As Fandora has said: I don't understand why he doesn't have more control over his actions after all this time.

Now that Elijah took off with Klaus, is the elixir even an option for Damon? If so...maybe the elixir will make him human like in the book. This would certainly give him a chance with Elena. Then she could have her babies and live a human life, growing old with her partner.

If this was left as a cliff hangar it would be amazing.
May 12, 2011, 11:19pm   #13
Admat, that was hilarious! ^^

Anyway, ladies and gents, would anyone know how to view spoilers feature above on Ipad? I couldn't and didn't know how.
Jun 27, 2011, 6:19am   #14
d

Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!
Jun 27, 2011, 8:28pm   #15
Sofa King Spoiled.
Originally Posted by dbtbandit67

Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!
This is so awesome! Hahahahahahaha
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Television and Cinema