Home The Playground Television and Cinema

NBC's The Blacklist starring James Spader

POST A REPLY

Oct 14, 2013, 10:47pm   #76
James Spader ❤. From episode one I've felt that Lizzie may just be his daughter but that would be just too obviously can't wait until that unfolds.
Oct 15, 2013, 1:27am   #77
GOODBYE BREAKING BAD
Yes! James Spader! Loved his acting via his various tv personas...well, with the exception of "The Office". Love the show so far, haven't missed an episode.
Oct 15, 2013, 5:47am   #78
Originally Posted by trucoachaddict
James Spader ❤. From episode one I've felt that Lizzie may just be his daughter but that would be just too obviously can't wait until that unfolds.

I am trying to work that one out too. Maybe he killed her father?

Cannot wait for next Mondays episode, we are one week behind the US.
Oct 15, 2013, 10:32am   #79
Common Sense is Free
Originally Posted by Tarhls
This is not something I would usually watch however I love James Spader and now I'm hooked.

Is anyone else watching?
http://forum.purseblog.com/televisio...er-818644.html
Oct 15, 2013, 12:00pm   #80
Dog Chauffeur
Okay so who was in the picture and did anyone catch the date? I thought it said 12/90 but wasn't sure.
Oct 15, 2013, 5:26pm   #81
Working Canvas
Originally Posted by lostnexposed
Yeah why does she need longer hair? She'll look more badass with short hair and maybe she would fit the FBI profiler character abit more.
I agree -- short hair would suit her role so much better although the wig doesn't really bother me. I think she's so cute -- but that perhaps is not the believable face for her kind of job.
Oct 15, 2013, 5:33pm   #82
Working Canvas
Originally Posted by buzzytoes
Okay so who was in the picture and did anyone catch the date? I thought it said 12/90 but wasn't sure.
It definitely read something/90... so the year was 1990 and if we subtract Spader's real age (born 1960) he would have been around 30 years old. Who would he know at 30? A girlfriend or wife? A sister?
Oct 15, 2013, 6:59pm   #83
Originally Posted by Jayne1
It definitely read something/90... so the year was 1990 and if we subtract Spader's real age (born 1960) he would have been around 30 years old. Who would he know at 30? A girlfriend or wife? A sister?
There was also another set of numbers at the end. In the Chinese envelope. I'm probably remembering it wrong but I thought it was 042383...I definitely got the last two numbers right, and Im guessing if it's a birthdate..whoever it is would be around 29/30 years of age..which would be about Elizabeth Kean's age.
Oct 15, 2013, 9:44pm   #84
Dog Chauffeur
Oh I forgot about the Chinese envelope. That surely must tie into the picture somehow. But the picture was someone who is dead. Elizabeth's mom?
Oct 16, 2013, 1:53am   #85
bag greed bug
i'm liking this show!! very interesting, it reminds me a bit of person of interests but so much more interesting
Oct 16, 2013, 11:49am   #86
Originally Posted by Tarhls
I am trying to work that one out too. Maybe he killed her father?

Cannot wait for next Mondays episode, we are one week behind the US.
I'm thinking maybe that photo he took from the album was of her mother....maybe he was involved with her? Reason I think this is the photo resembles Lizzy (from what I could see of it)
I suppose if that was the case, he could be her bio father (vs the father she knew)
Oct 16, 2013, 3:56pm   #87
The Red Queen
Going to watch this tonight. Hope it is good.
Oct 17, 2013, 12:58am   #88
Originally Posted by sdkitty
I'm thinking maybe that photo he took from the album was of her mother....maybe he was involved with her? Reason I think this is the photo resembles Lizzy (from what I could see of it)
I suppose if that was the case, he could be her bio father (vs the father she knew)
I had not thought of that.
Oct 17, 2013, 1:48pm   #89
The Red Queen
Originally Posted by sdkitty
That's what i I think because I thought it looked just like her. He could be her uncle too.
Oct 17, 2013, 3:47pm   #90
Originally Posted by Jayne1
I agree -- short hair would suit her role so much better although the wig doesn't really bother me. I think she's so cute -- but that perhaps is not the believable face for her kind of job.
One of my pet peeves with TV portrayals is when they show surgeons with long hair hanging loose over the shoulders. IRL female doctors (esp surgeons and I'd include medical examiners) would have their long hair up in a bun or at least the sides up. Not running around in tight skirts, 4 inch heels and long loose hair.
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Television and Cinema