Home The Playground Television and Cinema

My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding on TLC

POST A REPLY

Jul 4, 2012, 4:55am   #571
There is another show about American gypsies coming on this summer on NatGeo

http://channel.nationalgeographic.co...el/spring2012/
Jul 4, 2012, 7:38pm   #572
Dog Chauffeur
Now see they are more my picture of gypsies, not so much the travellers.
Jul 5, 2012, 10:31am   #573
Mrs. Lawson <3
On the UK version, did anyone else notice that almost all the girls have HUGE boobs? I even googled it to see what other people said and they all thought the same thing! Even the younger teenagers seemed to have them.
Jul 6, 2012, 5:58pm   #574
I only wear live fur
Originally Posted by AECornell
On the UK version, did anyone else notice that almost all the girls have HUGE boobs? I even googled it to see what other people said and they all thought the same thing! Even the younger teenagers seemed to have them.

LOL. I noticed that too. I got a male co-worker watching the UK show just because of that!
Jul 6, 2012, 11:57pm   #575
Originally Posted by AECornell
Yupp, they do everything they can to push them up and out to the max.

The American version of this show is just like Jersey Shore in a trailer park.
Jul 7, 2012, 11:58am   #576
A
^ It's also the processed food now. As well as the body fat %.. As well as studies showed UK being bigger within the breast size compared to rest (europe)
Jul 8, 2012, 2:58am   #577
^^ Yeah, most of them are a bit on the thicker side. That's interesting about the study...I wonder what it is? Increased Estrogen levels in the water or something like that? Off to google...

I think most of the girls are quite pretty. The boys, not so much...
Aug 21, 2012, 3:46pm   #578
Common Sense is Free
Big Fat Gypsy Wedding couple who met when John, 17, 'grabbed' 14-year-old Cheyenne at a wedding, are set to have a baby - and they are planning a Big Fat Gypsy christening

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...#ixzz24DRAdqm6
Aug 24, 2012, 8:43am   #579
Common Sense is Free
Big Fat Gypsy Weddings axed after producers admits they've 'run out of ideas'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz24TG83NYg
Sep 18, 2012, 11:54pm   #580
NeoCoachieZoomDweeby
Originally Posted by Sassys
Big Fat Gypsy Weddings axed after producers admits they've 'run out of ideas'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz24TG83NYg
:(
Sep 18, 2012, 11:59pm   #581
Originally Posted by m3rma1d
:(
I wish we would get the dressmakers show here. Sondra Celli from the US has a new series on TLC called Bling it on! starting this Thur. My DVR is set to record, though I liked the English dressmaker better.
Sep 19, 2012, 12:01am   #582
NeoCoachieZoomDweeby
Originally Posted by chowlover2
I wish we would get the dressmakers show here. Sondra Celli from the US has a new series on TLC called Bling it on! starting this Thur. My DVR is set to record, though I liked the English dressmaker better.
Oh good to know! Yeah I liked Thelma better too. But I'll settle for Sondra!
Sep 19, 2012, 12:06am   #583
I watched the NatGeo show, American Gypsies and wasn't impressed. At least not til the last episode where there was a wedding, and the bride wore 3 gowns. One of her choice, one the grooms family choses, and a third for the vows.
Sep 19, 2012, 12:12am   #584
NeoCoachieZoomDweeby
Originally Posted by chowlover2
I watched the NatGeo show, American Gypsies and wasn't impressed. At least not til the last episode where there was a wedding, and the bride wore 3 gowns. One of her choice, one the grooms family choses, and a third for the vows.
OMG I didn't even make it thru the entire first episode, they were booooorrriiiiiiing!
Sep 19, 2012, 12:31am   #585
I DVR'ed it and fast forward through most of the episodes. The final episode was the only one worth watching.
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Television and Cinema