Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

MTV series. TeenWolf

POST A REPLY

Jun 20, 2012, 4:38pm   #31
rx4dsoul
chicken soup & bags!
Originally Posted by Ritovskyta
I don't think is Lydia nor Derrek, since the lizard thing is a killer and that would not be cool to have main characters doing so, YET, they wants us to believe that. I am loving it. Yes, Stiles is - by far - my favorite.

I love the comic relief they add to the series. And the scary parts are very well made.
Hehe you actually have point there...i think well be finding out who it js next episode :)
Jun 20, 2012, 4:39pm   #32
rx4dsoul
chicken soup & bags!
Originally Posted by Love4MK
I just watched all of season one and what has been out of season two within the past two days (lol!) and I LOOOVE it! It's a great show to watch while Vampire Diaries and Supernatural are on summer hiatus. I need my other-worldly creature fix.

And although he's kind of a total douche, I'm majorly crushing on Derek Hale! Whoo, baby!
Me too on the supernatural fix and a major on yummy Derek Hale!
Jun 21, 2012, 6:00pm   #33
Love4MK
The Blonde Bag Lady
I love how Stiles and Derek always manage to end up together. It's hilarious between Stiles witty and wry sense of humor with Derek's uptight personality, it just works. They're like the dynamic duo you never would have imagined working!
Jun 22, 2012, 8:26am   #34
LindaP
I love how Stiles and Derek always manage to end up together. It's hilarious between Stiles witty and wry sense of humor with Derek's uptight personality, it just works. They're like the dynamic duo you never would have imagined working!
Perfect way to describe them!
Jun 25, 2012, 8:58am   #35
Love4MK
The Blonde Bag Lady
New episode tonight! I'm ready for my Derek Hale fix!
Jun 25, 2012, 9:16am   #36
rx4dsoul
chicken soup & bags!
New episode tonight! I'm ready for my Derek Hale fix!
Haha me too!!!
Jun 25, 2012, 9:21am   #37
watk6022
I can't wait, I know MTV is droping clues in every episode. I just hope I'm piecing them together correctly. I really think two major clues have been presented. I just don't know what to make of them.

1) is Lydias connection to Peter Hale. Specifically when she seen him in the school pointing to his trophy.

2) the counselor! Something is up with her.
Jun 25, 2012, 10:22am   #38
Chantilly0379
Cajun Mama
Originally Posted by watk6022
I can't wait, I know MTV is droping clues in every episode. I just hope I'm piecing them together correctly. I really think two major clues have been presented. I just don't know what to make of them.

1) is Lydias connection to Peter Hale. Specifically when she seen him in the school pointing to his trophy.

2) the counselor! Something is up with her.

From what I've gathered she's that lizard like thing.
Jun 25, 2012, 3:59pm   #39
Love4MK
The Blonde Bag Lady
I'm definitely not convinced the kanima (lizard-thing) is Lydia or Jackson. They talk about it too much and drop those names too often for it to be that obvious. Or that's what they WANT us to think and it really is that obvious ... Oh, this show!
Jun 25, 2012, 6:13pm   #40
watk6022
Originally Posted by Chantilly0379

From what I've gathered she's that lizard like thing.
Lydia, or the counselor? I don't believe its Lydia, that would be too obvious.
Jun 25, 2012, 6:35pm   #41
rx4dsoul
chicken soup & bags!
Maybe it's not Lydia...the creature is a Killer... Although that's who i did think it was at first with all the hints they were dropping shallow me hehe
And i see the teacher guy is still around this season... Whats up with him? Keep expecting him to morph into something too...
Jun 25, 2012, 11:35pm   #42
km8282
I DVR'd the show tonight and even tho it was 1hr + 2 mins the last few seconds got cut off
And no scenes from the next! Frustrating!
Jun 25, 2012, 11:48pm   #43
Love4MK
The Blonde Bag Lady
I'm not going to mention anything with spoilers in case not everyone watched tonight, but I wasn't blown away. Also, did anybody notice how shaky the camera work was? It was extremely distracting and annoying!

E! posted an article stating that Jeff Davis revealed there are going to be two unexpected deaths this season and it's two characters we care about. And one of the character's in trouble is Derek because his cockiness bites him in the ***. They kill Derek and I'm boycotting the show! I'm sure a lot of people would flip if Derek got killed off! Now I'm nervous, lol.
Jun 25, 2012, 11:59pm   #44
rx4dsoul
chicken soup & bags!
I'm not going to mention anything with spoilers in case not everyone watched tonight, but I wasn't blown away. Also, did anybody notice how shaky the camera work was? It was extremely distracting and annoying!

E! posted an article stating that Jeff Davis revealed there are going to be two unexpected deaths this season and it's two characters we care about. And one of the character's in trouble is Derek because his cockiness bites him in the ***. They kill Derek and I'm boycotting the show! I'm sure a lot of people would flip if Derek got killed off! Now I'm nervous, lol.
Oh no please not Derek! Cant bear to not see him in all his shirtless glory per episode!
Jun 26, 2012, 12:09am   #45
km8282
I don't like the two new werewolves that were introduced earlier this season (curly blonde hair girl & the other blonde haired lacrosse player). I cant get into their characters... Heck, I can't even remember their names!

What does everyone else think?
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >