Home The Playground Television and Cinema

Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles: Season 5

POST A REPLY

Jul 17, 2012, 2:58pm   #46
l
Originally Posted by grace04

I would probably hire Josh. Altman if I were buying or selling a house. He only repulses me on a personal level, business-wise he is very good!
I agree. Not someone I'd want as a friend, but would like to represent me in selling/buying.
Jul 18, 2012, 9:05am   #47
Heather makes me cringe...she tries SO hard and not in the real estate way.

I love Josh Flagg, he is hilarious and his grandmother makes me belly laugh

Josh Altman does seem like a twit, but I agree he's probably very business savvy, just not someone you'd want to have to rely on in personal relationships.
Jul 18, 2012, 8:04pm   #48
Did I just see josh Flagg eat a cookie out a package, then put the package back on the shelf??? Lawd have mercy!
Jul 18, 2012, 8:36pm   #49
Rotfl!!!
Jul 20, 2012, 11:42am   #50
In Love
I love having Josh Flagg's bf on the show! Their banter and relationship is funny yet adorable.
Jul 20, 2012, 5:00pm   #51
Josh F and his boyfriend look like a couple who's been married for 20 years, they're a riot at the store! Josh A is slick and efficient, he gets things done, he can buy/sell for me anytime. Madison is a softie, he makes a good personal friend, but I wouldn't have him represent me.
Jul 25, 2012, 8:05pm   #52
Josh A needs to stay out of it. Heather is so unprofessional.
Jul 25, 2012, 8:12pm   #53
love shopping!!!
Heather is gross.
And Josh Altman with the 'I got the listing, I got the girl'. That was a stupid statement. Because Madison wasn't after the listing or Heather.
Josh didn't win the prize with that one. It seems like a May-December romance. I doubt it'll last.
Jul 25, 2012, 8:16pm   #54
Originally Posted by alliemia
Heather is gross.
And Josh Altman with the 'I got the listing, I got the girl'. That was a stupid statement. Because Madison wasn't after the listing or Heather.
Josh didn't win the prize with that one. It seems like a May-December romance. I doubt it'll last.
I don't even think they're really together, it has to be for the show only.
Jul 25, 2012, 8:22pm   #55
love shopping!!!
Originally Posted by DC-Cutie
I don't even think they're really together, it has to be for the show only.
it's weird, they seem very platonic.
Jul 25, 2012, 8:24pm   #56
love shopping!!!
didn't realize Heather now works for Mauricio http://www.theagencyre.com/2012/06/h...ns-the-agency/
Jul 25, 2012, 10:35pm   #57
Eeek - it's a mouse!
I think both Madison and Josh A. owe an apology to Josh F. for acting unprofessional at the open house.
Jul 25, 2012, 11:36pm   #58
k
Wow Josh F looked so different at his bar mitzvah. He got some good plastic surgery work.
Jul 26, 2012, 6:14am   #59
Originally Posted by alliemia
didn't realize Heather now works for Mauricio http://www.theagencyre.com/2012/06/h...ns-the-agency/
She's the worst part of the show. I LOVE Josh Flagg...he is so cute and he and Colton are hilarious together!!

Madison can be a little whiny sounding, but I like him too and he seems like he'd be a nice guy.

Josh Altman...ehhh. Like I said before, good for business, but seems shady to have in your personal life.
Jul 26, 2012, 8:38am   #60
Go Big Red!
Ugh I can't stand Josh A.

I like watching Josh F. and Colton. The scene with the coin collection was cute and funny.
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Television and Cinema