Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
POST A REPLY

Dec 7, 2010, 11:32pm   #1
Christine Dior
It looks like there will be a part 2 to one of my favorite movies but on a smaller screen:

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2010/12/0...mily/?hpt=Sbin

Honestly, it doesn't seem as if it'll be as good as the first though.
Dec 8, 2010, 11:13am   #2
bextasy
<3's TPF
Dec 8, 2010, 1:15pm   #3
jadise
I love Mean Girls!
Dec 8, 2010, 1:57pm   #4
GOALdigger
it never is.
Dec 8, 2010, 4:17pm   #5
knasarae
Team Capricorn
Will Tina Fey be writing this one too?
Dec 8, 2010, 4:20pm   #6
tweegy
I'm a Good Person!!!
Noooo!!!!!!! This will never be as funny as the first!!! Why dont they leave well enough alone!!!! ARGH!!!
Dec 8, 2010, 4:27pm   #7
novella
I Miss The 80s & 90s
LOL seems like some random people are cashing in on a successful movie. I'm just going to copy & paste what the OP linked to:

Mean Girls 2 will debut on ABC Family Sunday, Jan. 23 at 8 p.m., the network announced today. The direct-to-TV (and later to DVD) film stars Meaghan Martin as Jo, a new student, whose plan to avoid high school social politics is thwarted when she befriends Abby, the object of scorn for the “plastics.” The movie was written by Cliff Ruby and Elana Lesser, and Allison Schroeder, and directed by Melanie Mayron.
Dec 8, 2010, 11:25pm   #8
Kansashalo
The 'belle is back!
Originally Posted by knasarae
Will Tina Fey be writing this one too?
No

But I probably will watch it one afternoon when I'm stuck at home.
Dec 9, 2010, 12:59am   #9
iluvmybags
& My Motos & Shoes!
Originally Posted by novella
LOL seems like some random people are cashing in on a successful movie. I'm just going to copy & paste what the OP linked to:

Mean Girls 2 will debut on ABC Family Sunday, Jan. 23 at 8 p.m., the network announced today. The direct-to-TV (and later to DVD) film stars Meaghan Martin as Jo, a new student, whose plan to avoid high school social politics is thwarted when she befriends Abby, the object of scorn for the “plastics.” The movie was written by Cliff Ruby and Elana Lesser, and Allison Schroeder, and directed by Melanie Mayron.

Isn't Melanie Mayron the actress who played Melissa on ThirtySomething?
Dec 9, 2010, 1:05am   #10
madamefifi
cat hoarder
As my husband likes to say, few movies with a "2" in the title will be any good. In this case it looks like a warmed-over version of the original "Mean Girls"--what's the point?
Dec 9, 2010, 1:12am   #11
novella
I Miss The 80s & 90s
Originally Posted by iluvmybags

Isn't Melanie Mayron the actress who played Melissa on ThirtySomething?
You're right! I couldn't put my finger on why that name sounded familiar when I C&Ped the information until I saw your post.

Then I'm even more disappointed because Thirtysomething was a great show. Melanie's moved on to directing but I have a feeling this movie won't be very good.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >