Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Mad Men - Season 6

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jan 24, 2013, 6:21am   #1
Q
Thread Starter
Quigs
Member
Season 6 begins April 7, 2013 @ 9:00pm

http://www.thewrap.com/tv/article/ma...ere-date-74291


'Mad Men' Season 6 Gets Premiere Date
Published: January 23, 2013 @ 6:15 am


Lift a highball, television lovers: "Mad Men" will return to screens this April.

The critically adored, relentlessly blogged about, frequently awarded AMC show will kick off a sixth season of alcoholism, infidelity and advertising accounts with a special two-hour premiere.

Will Don cheat on Megan? Did Betty lose the weight? Is Peggy happy at Cutler, Gleason, and Chaough? Will Sally and Glen live happily ever after? Did Kinsey's "Star Trek" episode get picked up?

The answers to all those questions could be revealed on April 7 at 9 p.m. when the series starts up again.

Matthew Weiner, the creator of the series, will write the script and Executive Producer Scott Hornbacher will direct. Hornbacher previously oversaw directing duties on some of the show's more evocative episodes, such as season three's "Wee Small Hours," also known as the one where Sal get fired, and "Far Away Places," or the one where Roger takes LSD.

Following the premiere, “Mad Men” will return to its regular timeslot at 10 p.m. with an episode written by Jonathan Igla and Weiner, and directed by star Jon Hamm.

“To be able to continue exploring the stories of these characters for a sixth season is an amazing opportunity,” Weiner said in a a statement. “We love mining this world and look forward to bringing the audience stories that we hope will continue to both surprise and entertain them.”

For the record: This article originally stated that the premiere episode will premiere on April 14. The second episode of season 6 will air on that date.
Related Wrap Stories
Jan 24, 2013, 4:19pm   #2
coronita's Avatar
coronita
Sipping ginger ale
What ever happened to Season 5? I tried to watch it on demand and there were only 3 episodes and then *poof* gone. I think they are reairing Season 4. So confused.....
Jan 24, 2013, 5:01pm   #3
jhs216's Avatar
jhs216
Member
Originally Posted by Quigs
Season 6 begins April 7, 2013 @ 9:00pm

http://www.thewrap.com/tv/article/ma...ere-date-74291


'Mad Men' Season 6 Gets Premiere Date
Published: January 23, 2013 @ 6:15 am


Lift a highball, television lovers: "Mad Men" will return to screens this April.

The critically adored, relentlessly blogged about, frequently awarded AMC show will kick off a sixth season of alcoholism, infidelity and advertising accounts with a special two-hour premiere.

Will Don cheat on Megan? Did Betty lose the weight? Is Peggy happy at Cutler, Gleason, and Chaough? Will Sally and Glen live happily ever after? Did Kinsey's "Star Trek" episode get picked up?

The answers to all those questions could be revealed on April 7 at 9 p.m. when the series starts up again.

Matthew Weiner, the creator of the series, will write the script and Executive Producer Scott Hornbacher will direct. Hornbacher previously oversaw directing duties on some of the show's more evocative episodes, such as season three's "Wee Small Hours," also known as the one where Sal get fired, and "Far Away Places," or the one where Roger takes LSD.

Following the premiere, “Mad Men” will return to its regular timeslot at 10 p.m. with an episode written by Jonathan Igla and Weiner, and directed by star Jon Hamm.

“To be able to continue exploring the stories of these characters for a sixth season is an amazing opportunity,” Weiner said in a a statement. “We love mining this world and look forward to bringing the audience stories that we hope will continue to both surprise and entertain them.”

For the record: This article originally stated that the premiere episode will premiere on April 14. The second episode of season 6 will air on that date.
Related Wrap Stories
Thanks for posting. This made my day!!!
Jan 24, 2013, 8:12pm   #4
bnjj's Avatar
bnjj
♪ Jovi Junkie ♪
I still think this is the best drama on television (not that I watch much TV) even though last season was quite the snooze-fest.

Here's hoping season 6 gets back to the caliber of previous seasons.
Jan 24, 2013, 8:52pm   #5
TinksDelite's Avatar
TinksDelite
Member
I want my old Don back!!!
Jan 26, 2013, 1:39am   #6
sdkitty's Avatar
sdkitty
Member
Originally Posted by TinksDelite
I want my old Don back!!!
me too
and Meagan can go
Jan 26, 2013, 7:03am   #7
whimsic's Avatar
whimsic
Member
Originally Posted by TinksDelite
I want my old Don back!!!
Me too! I hated faithful Don. Can't wait for season 6
Jan 26, 2013, 11:10am   #8
Gurzzy's Avatar
Gurzzy
Member
So excited for MM to start! I'll be happy to see more Betty this season too. I didn't realize how much I missed her witchy character.
Mar 12, 2013, 10:18pm   #9
Q
Thread Starter
Quigs
Member
Bump
Mar 12, 2013, 10:26pm   #10
Q
Thread Starter
Quigs
Member
This is the original thread.

Someone inadvertently started a duplicate thread.
Mar 13, 2013, 7:28am   #11
Northergirl's Avatar
Northergirl
Member
Originally Posted by Quigs
This is the original thread.

Someone inadvertently started a duplicate thread.
Chill out not a big deal if someone else started another thread.
Mar 13, 2013, 8:34am   #12
Sophie-Rose's Avatar
Sophie-Rose
Member
Can't wait!!
Mar 13, 2013, 11:09am   #13
melissatrv's Avatar
melissatrv
Member
I don't think Megan is going anywhere, saw pics on some site of her and Don in bathing suits in Hawaii
Mar 14, 2013, 6:33pm   #14
ringing_phone's Avatar
ringing_phone
banned for a while!
I can't wait, I've missed this show so much! I just finished re-watching seasons 1-5
Mar 15, 2013, 12:01pm   #15
sdkitty's Avatar
sdkitty
Member
Originally Posted by melissatrv
I don't think Megan is going anywhere, saw pics on some site of her and Don in bathing suits in Hawaii
Well, I didn't think she was off already but we can hope the marriage will decline this season.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools