POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Mar 20, 2012, 3:23am   #31
d
Thread Starter
Member
Oh man, it's coming close.

Remember, Joan's baby is Roger's. They did it in the street after they got mugged. Ironically she got mugged of her wedding ring before they had sex.

Another uncomfortable situation: Don's new wife is still his secretary. That combined with Pete/Peggy having had an affair/baby must make it the most uncomfortable work environment of all time lol
Mar 20, 2012, 8:19am   #32
coronita's Avatar
Sipping ginger ale
I doubt Joan will tell her husband the truth.
Mar 20, 2012, 10:03am   #33
surlygirl's Avatar
where my ring at??!!
Just my opinion, but I don't think the hubby is going to make it anyway.

I thought the new season started last Sunday ... I didn't get home until late and was frantically trying to find the re-air on AMC. Setting my DVR for this Sunday! Can't wait.
Mar 20, 2012, 12:19pm   #34
melissatrv's Avatar
Member
Yeah I have a feeling her husband will be killed in the war. It has more possibilities story wise for Joan to be single or even end up with Roger at some point

Originally Posted by surlygirl
Just my opinion, but I don't think the hubby is going to make it anyway.

I thought the new season started last Sunday ... I didn't get home until late and was frantically trying to find the re-air on AMC. Setting my DVR for this Sunday! Can't wait.
Mar 20, 2012, 12:20pm   #35
melissatrv's Avatar
Member
The article I read said no....and Matt Weiner ended up with a much smaller salary than he wanted in order to make concessions for not sacrificing characters and air time

Originally Posted by shazam
Do you know if they still have to get rid of six characters over the next three seasons? I know that was the word back when they were still negotiating everything, but wasn't sure if it stuck and haven't found anything recent about it. I'm not sure how major they were supposed to be, or if it could just be characters like Joan's husband.
Mar 20, 2012, 12:47pm   #36
Gurzzy's Avatar
Member
I don't think Joan's husband is going to make it either.
Mar 20, 2012, 1:18pm   #37
kristinized's Avatar
Member
I don't know if he will die, or come back injured some how/addicted to drugs to push Joan away from him more. There's going to be a lot to work through this season, I hope the time jump doesn't just jump over it.
Mar 20, 2012, 3:23pm   #38
coronita's Avatar
Sipping ginger ale
Something will happen to her husband, but I'm thinking he may come back alive but even more screwed up than before.
Mar 20, 2012, 5:01pm   #39
chowlover2's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by melissatrv
Yeah I have a feeling her husband will be killed in the war. It has more possibilities story wise for Joan to be single or even end up with Roger at some point
I agree! I actually like Joan & Roger together.
Mar 20, 2012, 7:00pm   #40
melissatrv's Avatar
Member
Cast portraits on Entertainment Weekly

http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,2039....html?stitched
Mar 22, 2012, 7:59am   #41
d
Thread Starter
Member
Water war with Jimmy Fallon and Jon Hamm. It's kind of trippy watching Don Draper getting splashed in the face with water. Imagine that happening on the show:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/342124/lat...-with-jon-hamm
Mar 22, 2012, 10:29am   #42
chowlover2's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by dbtbandit67
Water war with Jimmy Fallon and Jon Hamm. It's kind of trippy watching Don Draper getting splashed in the face with water. Imagine that happening on the show:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/342124/lat...-with-jon-hamm
What a good sport!
Mar 22, 2012, 7:20pm   #43
bnjj's Avatar
♪ Jovi Junkie ♪
Remind me please, is Roger still married to that 11 year old?
Mar 22, 2012, 7:21pm   #44
coronita's Avatar
Sipping ginger ale
Originally Posted by bnjj
Remind me please, is Roger still married to that 11 year old?
I think so ...
Mar 23, 2012, 4:23am   #45
MichelleAntonia's Avatar
<3
Gearing up for some sure to be polarized discussion!
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Television and Cinema  
TOP

Thread Tools