Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta

POST A REPLY

Jun 19, 2012, 12:22am   #46
Chantilly0379
Cajun Mama
This cannot be real. This has to be scripted bc are some woman really as stupid as this girl MimI. & this "entertainer" girl does se always wear clothes that need to block out her boob area.
Jun 19, 2012, 6:02am   #47
DC-Cutie
Originally Posted by addisonshopper
a NASTY a ole piece..
I need you to check out the latest installment of Miss Funky Dineva!!! He's doing hair
Jun 19, 2012, 8:09am   #48
NYCBelle
oh so fabuleuse
This show is crazy! It has to be scripted because I don't know what girl would let a guy bring his side chick to a party that they're all going to be at. Ack I would have smacked Joseline and Stevie so hard! I don't even want to imagine if this was Chrissy and Jim Jones...that Joseline chick would be flying across the room lol
Jun 19, 2012, 9:15am   #49
Chantilly0379
Cajun Mama
Originally Posted by NYCBelle
This show is crazy! It has to be scripted because I don't know what girl would let a guy bring his side chick to a party that they're all going to be at. Ack I would have smacked Joseline and Stevie so hard! I don't even want to imagine if this was Chrissy and Jim Jones...that Joseline chick would be flying across the room lol

It has to be scritped, I just cannot believe a person would allow people to make them look like a complete fool on national TV! & The guy Stevie, usually people don't want to get caught and he's all out there for everyone to see. If this is real, this Mimi chick needs some serious counciling and needs to get her some self respect & confidence because there is NO WAY IN HELL I could ever allow someone to treat me that way.
Jun 19, 2012, 9:20am   #50
NYCBelle
oh so fabuleuse
Originally Posted by Chantilly0379
It has to be scritped, I just cannot believe a person would allow people to make them look like a complete fool on national TV! & The guy Stevie, usually people don't want to get caught and he's all out there for everyone to see. If this is real, this Mimi chick needs some serious counciling and needs to get her some self respect & confidence because there is NO WAY IN HELL I could ever allow someone to treat me that way.
Exactly!!
Jun 19, 2012, 10:05am   #51
Chantilly0379
Cajun Mama
Originally Posted by NYCBelle
Exactly!!

I don't even have any interest in this show I put on VH1 to watch Single Ladies and caught it on the tail end of this epi. I watch in complete disbelief because I just couldn't believe my eyes. Then at some point IDK if it was when the epi started over after Single Ladies but it seemed her friend was more hurt for her than she was. Here's her friend crying to her about what Mimi's man is doing to Mimi. IDK maybe it was out of frustration for her to open her eyes, IDK but Mimihas to be the dumbest girl I've ever seen in my life.
Jun 19, 2012, 10:21am   #52
addisonshopper
Where your BOSS at ?
Originally Posted by DC-Cutie

I need you to check out the latest installment of Miss Funky Dineva!!! He's doing hair
Chile I seee'nt it. That shirt with the back out with bands. And then colored denim pants. Yes gawd. The flaming pink flamingo wigs killed it at the end. Lmao.
Attached Images

Last edited Jun 19, 2012 at 10:26am.
Jun 19, 2012, 10:24am   #53
addisonshopper
Where your BOSS at ?
In my Maury voice ---
I the case of 20 maybe 30 something Joselina - Stevie J it IS a MAN. ( everybody gets up fighting , except for Stevie cause he knows. ). Crowd sighs and applauds.
Next segment.
Will Mimi still stay.----
Attached Images

Jun 19, 2012, 10:32am   #54
Sassys
Common Sense is Free
Chile I seee'nt it. That shirt with the back out with bands. And then colored denim pants. Yes gawd. The flaming pink flamingo wigs killed it at the end. Lmao.
I refuse to watch this show (normally if I don't watch a show, I don't read any threads about it), but you gals are KILLING ME today on this thread
Jun 19, 2012, 11:27am   #55
DC-Cutie
This whole group of women deserve their own song. I've found the perfect one:

Jun 19, 2012, 11:29am   #56
DC-Cutie
can anybody ID the colored denim?
Jun 19, 2012, 11:30am   #57
chantal1922
30 pounds down!
I am watching the video now. At first I thought he was wearing a bathing suit.
Jun 19, 2012, 1:22pm   #58
B
Belle49
Account Deactivated
I'm still trying to figure out what Joslene is
Jun 19, 2012, 1:28pm   #59
RedDuchess
In Luv with Louis
Originally Posted by DC-Cutie
can anybody ID the colored denim?
generic, lol

Dineva is hilarious
and that does look like a bathing suit/body suit...maybe ASOS???
Last edited Jun 19, 2012 at 1:38pm.
Jun 19, 2012, 3:26pm   #60
epaz
I love Momma Dee!!! she had me when she got mad reliving her baby with Diamond it reminded me of a girlfriend from middle school
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >