Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
POST A REPLY

Jun 8, 2010, 12:11pm   #1
g
guccimamma
guccimamma
It was horrible. Every other shot was looking down her shirt, my husband kept asking "when did she get those?"

I miss the old show, where she berated her husband...

Only positive, she looks a whole lot better than last year. New hair, boobs (or really good bra) and a whole lotta spray tan!
Jun 8, 2010, 12:17pm   #2
ILuvShopping
★☆★★☆★★☆★
i haven't seen any reports that she got her boobs done. i know at one point she got a lift tho, didn't she??
i plan to watch the new episodes sometime soon so i'll come back to give an opinion after i see lol

although i have to admit... i was very excited there were be new episodes. those kids are too freaking adorable!!

i saw a clip from some news show and it showed the kids squealing with excitement once they saw the camera crew again.
Jun 8, 2010, 12:23pm   #3
g
guccimamma
guccimamma
they were at a resort in orlando, and it said it was 90 degrees...and they made them put these wetsuits on the kids. i would have refused, they were so hot and uncomfortable!

the kids are adorable, but i didn't really find the show very interesting.
Jun 8, 2010, 4:29pm   #4
divadivine682
~lots of love~
when is this show on?
Jun 8, 2010, 4:40pm   #5
Coach+Louislove
Ducks for the Cup!
I think a lot of people either really like her or really hate her.
Jun 8, 2010, 4:41pm   #6
Bradysmum
Carter and Evan too!
Apparantly the raitings were amazing.
Jun 8, 2010, 4:45pm   #7
Coach+Louislove
Ducks for the Cup!
^^ I read that as well.. on Perez Hilton, so I don't know how valid it is haha. I don't think she is doing the show for the right reasons. I think it is an opportunity for her to profit but hey, I don't know her so I don't know what her intentions are.
Jun 8, 2010, 5:22pm   #8
B
Belle49
Account Deactivated
I freaking hate her with a passion. In saying that she looks GREAT and those kids are adorable and Matty is still a freaking brat LOL
Jun 8, 2010, 9:25pm   #9
sdkitty
I can honestly say that I don't care about her. When I saw her on DWTS, I found her to be a horrible dancer and I didn't care for her personality. I'd never watch her show and I don't understand why anyone would watch it.
Jun 8, 2010, 10:08pm   #10
C
CoachGirlJami
Account Deactivated
I can't stand her and won't watch her show, but yes, she did get her boobs done, when she had her tummy tuck done. If you do a Google search, there are all kinds of stories on her plastic surgeries.
Jun 8, 2010, 10:09pm   #11
C
CoachGirlJami
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by sdkitty
I can honestly say that I don't care about her. When I saw her on DWTS, I found her to be a horrible dancer and I didn't care for her personality. I'd never watch her show and I don't understand why anyone would watch it.
I TOTALLY agree.
Jun 9, 2010, 5:22pm   #12
ilovepinkhearts
J'aime coeurs roses
i won't watch that show...i can't.
she is annoying.
she is so full of herself that it's not even funny.
Jun 9, 2010, 6:34pm   #13
Coach+Louislove
Ducks for the Cup!
Originally Posted by ilovepinkhearts
i won't watch that show...i can't.
she is annoying.
she is so full of herself that it's not even funny.

Totally agree! I think she is totally in it for the fame and fortune. I question her motives for doing this show.
Jun 9, 2010, 6:55pm   #14
g
guccimamma
guccimamma
i don't question her motives. money and fame...and rubbing her ex's nose in it.
Jun 9, 2010, 7:44pm   #15
miSsxhuStLer
^ Exactly. That's the reason why I won't be watching.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >