POST A REPLY

Jun 6, 2012, 3:31pm   #3436
From what i understand, bruce ignored his children when he got with Kris. Karma at her finest

Sent from Idris Elba's personal iPhone using PurseForum
Jun 24, 2012, 8:11pm   #3437
Nasty Bish
Ugh, like, nine minutes into the episode and Kim's ticking me off already.

Kourtney already agreed to go to the Dominican Republic with the family. Kim doesn't need to micromanage things even further.

(I just think Kim's mad because Kourtney's the one with certain specifications for the trip.)
Jun 24, 2012, 9:22pm   #3438
I'm watching the second part now and Kimmie came across better in part 1. She rambled some incoherent nonsense answer to O question about 'if her fame was to end in one year', Oprah looked confused as hell and then told her that her answer was perfect and she was perfect.

The only believable answer this time was her admitting she works hard to stay 'pretty'
Jun 24, 2012, 9:34pm   #3439
The reality show really seems to feature Kris J as the star this year. How did that happen?
Jun 24, 2012, 9:52pm   #3440
Originally Posted by chowlover2
The reality show really seems to feature Kris J as the star this year. How did that happen?

I agree and I hate it. A lot of people have been saying it on twitter too. I also notice she's getting more endorsements on her own too. She is truly the 4th sister.
Last edited Jun 24, 2012 at 9:58pm.
Jun 24, 2012, 11:07pm   #3441
Shopaholic
Now that I'm watching it, Bruce was jerky for introducing Scott as "my friend". And Kim's lips are out of control.
Jun 24, 2012, 11:07pm   #3442
Shopaholic
I want a Kylie & Kendall show lol
Jun 24, 2012, 11:24pm   #3443
Shopaholic
Omg really?! Kris being thrown in the pool in her black thong and full makeup? Planned. Broke my toe?! No wonder where Kim gets the drama fro
!
Jun 24, 2012, 11:34pm   #3444
sneakerhead all day
Originally Posted by flsurfergirl3
Omg really?! Kris being thrown in the pool in her black thong and full makeup? Planned. Broke my toe?! No wonder where Kim gets the drama fro
!
Not just planned but terribly acted as well. I was laughing the entire time.
Jun 30, 2012, 3:35pm   #3445
Acting My Wage
I just enjoy Scott's animated faces he makes. Just watched the episode about the wigs again and he was hilarious.
Jun 30, 2012, 3:44pm   #3446
Now that I'm watching it, Bruce was jerky for introducing Scott as "my friend". And Kim's lips are out of control.
I agree he was. I feel like all that Scott Bruce drama was staged though. Scott's just an easy scapegoat for the show.
Jun 30, 2012, 6:56pm   #3447
m
What is with the Kris Jenner lusting after all these men storyline?? Every episode I've watched she's made comments about men...first it was the chef "flirting" with her, then she's meeting her old flame, then she's got a "crush" on Alec Baldwin? No wonder Kourtney gets so mad at her! I'd be really irritated if my mother acted like that. Poor Bruce :(
Jun 30, 2012, 9:06pm   #3448
p
i do not feel sorry for bruce i think he is an bad word . he cheated on his first wife with second wife . ignores his kids for the kardashian kids do you ever see his girl around nope . what ever kris does to him he had it coming
Jun 30, 2012, 9:06pm   #3449
p
i wish his girl would do a tell all on him
Jun 30, 2012, 9:12pm   #3450
I want a Kylie & Kendall show lol
Me too. Love the girls!

Originally Posted by msspooky09
What is with the Kris Jenner lusting after all these men storyline?? Every episode I've watched she's made comments about men...first it was the chef "flirting" with her, then she's meeting her old flame, then she's got a "crush" on Alec Baldwin? No wonder Kourtney gets so mad at her! I'd be really irritated if my mother acted like that. Poor Bruce :(
Menopause or maybe she isn't getting any since they sleep apart?
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Television and Cinema