POST A REPLY

Aug 9, 2007, 7:23pm   #16
I'd have to go look, but Brody Jenner's Mom married David Foster {talented music producer}.
Aug 9, 2007, 7:25pm   #17
yes, Jenner's Mom is married to David Foster:
http://www.cbc.ca/arts/tv/fosterhome.html
Aug 9, 2007, 7:26pm   #18
V
Traveler
Originally Posted by FullyLoaded
I'm confused about the Jenner connection- I saw a MTV Cribs episode with Brody Jenner (and his brother I assume). Their mom was also there- did their parents get divorced? If so the mom lucked out with a HUGE house. I know it's not Kim's mom because the woman had long blonde hair.
Bruce Jenner has been divorced from his first wife for a long time. Maybe she earned this house herself & didn't just "luck out."
Aug 9, 2007, 7:27pm   #19
here's the connection:

They're step-siblings, as Brody's father Olympic gold medal winner Bruce Jenner, 57, is married to Kim's mother Kris Kardashian, 51.
Aug 9, 2007, 7:27pm   #20
Fabulous
Many famous people haven't done anything to make them famous.
Aug 10, 2007, 10:36am   #21
Flame Head
Originally Posted by Vegas Long Legs
Bruce Jenner has been divorced from his first wife for a long time. Maybe she earned this house herself & didn't just "luck out."
You are right- I never meant to imply she was a golddigger. But with a house who's pool alone was $640,000 to construct I was curious as to who purchased it. It was David Foster, her last-ex husband who still owns the house. (they separated recently)
Aug 10, 2007, 12:35pm   #22
p
Originally Posted by Swanky Mama Of Three
here's the connection:

They're step-siblings, as Brody's father Olympic gold medal winner Bruce Jenner, 57, is married to Kim's mother Kris Kardashian, 51.
Yep. I didn't know why they were related either, until I looked it up about a month ago. I like reality tv so I'll probably watch.
Aug 21, 2007, 1:32am   #23
I Love You Mommy
I'll watch just to see her. She is gorgeous.
Aug 21, 2007, 3:07am   #24
I ♥ CHICAGO :)
yep don't like her...but love reality show...
And I want to know if she will show her LVs in the show.
Aug 22, 2007, 12:08am   #25
Didn't David Foster and Linda Thompson separate?
Oct 10, 2007, 11:13am   #26
Loving My Life !!
Okay so I like her and I am watching .....

A tempest of siblings, business and fame engulf Olympic decathlete Bruce Jenner and paparazzi fave Kim Kardashian as their huge Hollywood families collide. Premieres Oct. 14 at 10:30 p.m.

http://www.eonline.com/on/shows/kard...?sid=nav-shows

I search the thread and didn't find a posting for this - sorry if posted already
Oct 10, 2007, 6:20pm   #27
I'm going to tune in too. I find her intriguing for some reason even though she is just another socialite. She used to be in pictures everywhere with Paris Hilton and now I never see them together.
Oct 11, 2007, 11:14am   #28
I wonder if Brody Jenner will appear on this show a lot. He seems to love being on reality TV shows.
Oct 11, 2007, 11:17am   #29
^^ I don't know if he will be a regular, but I saw him in one scene.
Oct 11, 2007, 2:50pm   #30
Addicted to Tiffany's
I might catch it if it happens to be on when I'm watching TV, but I really don't like that girl (she is better than Kimora Lee, though, IMHO! LOL)
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Television and Cinema