Home The Playground Television and Cinema

Jersey Shore...Season 5...back to Seaside Hghts

POST A REPLY

Jan 9, 2012, 9:47am   #46
Originally Posted by coronita
That Ryder chick is NASTY. I can't believe she still comes around and I can't believe Snooki is still friends with her. YUCK

I watched the whole episode, but I feel it was underwhelming. We were expecting a big blow out between the Unit (awful name), Mike, Snooki and Jioni and it just never happened.
Snookie is the same as Ryder and Deanna - they're all nasty!
Jan 9, 2012, 9:54am   #47
Sipping ginger ale
Originally Posted by DC-Cutie
I agree they are, but I guess Ryder is more nasty to me since she "did sex" with a lot of the guys.

I just always think about how skanky that house is. If I was friends with them, I'd bring Lysol spray and wipes with me and just wipe everything down in front of them.
Jan 9, 2012, 12:01pm   #48
Originally Posted by coronita
I agree they are, but I guess Ryder is more nasty to me since she "did sex" with a lot of the guys.
yeah but deena, snooki, angelina, etc would have too if they were cuter. ryder just seems skankier because the guys actually want to sleep with her, so she does.
Jan 9, 2012, 12:10pm   #49
p
didn't snookie have sex with vinny and mike?
ryder had sex with pauly d?
Jan 9, 2012, 12:58pm   #50
M
Originally Posted by princess101804
didn't snookie have sex with vinny and mike?
ryder had sex with pauly d?
Yeah snookie did!
Ryder had sex with Pauly D & Vinnie
Jan 9, 2012, 2:22pm   #51
Originally Posted by tweegy
I cringe also!

For me it just symbolizes how casual they perceive sex. She asks the question as she would ask "wanna a drink?" it just boggles my mind!

And then yes, I am yet to hear the answer to that question be "yes" LOL!!
didn't she have that pregancy scare just a few weeks before that. Talking about how ashamed her family would be. I think you've shamed your family after the first epsoide.
Jan 9, 2012, 3:34pm   #52
They have a nerve to have a fragrance. I don't care if it smells like Jesus breath I don't want it. lol
Jan 9, 2012, 3:49pm   #53
Saw these pics on Reality Tea. Jwoww looks so different from the first season. Snooki looks like she lost weight.

Jan 9, 2012, 5:15pm   #54
I'm a Good Person!!!
Did Jwoww have another boob job? They're HUGE!
Jan 9, 2012, 7:44pm   #55
*~*Schoolin' Life*~*
Originally Posted by tweegy
Did Jwoww have another boob job? They're HUGE!
*~*She gets new boobs every season doll!!! I do like her top though...*~*
Jan 9, 2012, 9:12pm   #56
Shopaholic
i think JWoww's boobs got bigger bc she gained a little weight. her face even looks diff
Jan 9, 2012, 10:02pm   #57
Originally Posted by flsurfergirl3
i think JWoww's boobs got bigger bc she gained a little weight. her face even looks diff
I thought so too! But I think she looks great still.
Jan 9, 2012, 10:34pm   #58
Omg I tuned in recently to the first episode of the season. OMG ! I didnt tune in for italy, but now that "the unit" is in it, i can barely hold down my food. he' seems like a weasly greasy rat like mike. ew. no thanks. so over it.
Jan 10, 2012, 9:50am   #59
Sipping ginger ale
Snooki lost a lot of weight. I believe she is around 90 pounds now. I think some article asked if she went too far with her weight loss. The girl is 4'9" - she can weigh 90 pounds! I think it is just funny how some women are considered huge at a size 6, yet Snooki has gone "overboard" with her weight loss.
Jan 10, 2012, 9:58am   #60
"wanna do sex?" I cringe everytime I hear Deanna say that. Then I crack up laughing when she gets turned down
yeah why does she say that? so annoying? and with volume of these kids getting it in, I didn't think they asked. I thought it happened naturally
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Television and Cinema