POST A REPLY

Sep 29, 2013, 2:45pm   #1
Watched it on the edge of my seat. I am not sure how they will create a series on the premise, time will tell.
Sep 29, 2013, 2:52pm   #2
I'm really excited for this show. I thought the pilot was good and it's an interesting premise. It's totally unrealistic, but that's okay. I don't need my TV shows to be realistic. I get enough reality in life LOL
Sep 29, 2013, 4:01pm   #3
Loved it too!!
Sep 29, 2013, 9:01pm   #4
In Love
i need to watch this show!
Sep 29, 2013, 10:21pm   #5
The Gimme-Queen
hmm, I'm not sure if its because I watched it after seeing the Blacklist, which was very good, but Hostages failed to truly do it for me. I didn't like the acting, for some reason. The storyline seems like something that would come out of an airport novel - which I like honestly. But I do wonder how it can be dragged out into a season, as well.

Anyway, I plan to continue watching because the main characters have famously great actors, so I hope that next week, I'm not distracted by other things and can just enjoy he show for what it is.
Sep 30, 2013, 6:56am   #6
I also wonder how they will make a whole premise out of this but I guess with the twists and turns that this assassination attempt has, they will be able to do it. The first episode was decent enough for me to keep watching.
Oct 8, 2013, 9:15am   #7
Am I the only one watching this show? We are really loving it
Oct 8, 2013, 1:50pm   #8
T
TC1
I'm watching!!. I really like it so far. I always wonder how shows like this will last more than one season...but I am still very interested in it!.
Oct 8, 2013, 3:57pm   #9
Originally Posted by TC1
I'm watching!!. I really like it so far. I always wonder how shows like this will last more than one season...but I am still very interested in it!.
According to what I've read... it is a 13 or 15 episode series. It will be on for this season only. But, that was how Under the Dome was suppose to air and it was renewed for season two.
Oct 8, 2013, 4:01pm   #10
I'm watching! I like it. It's getting even more far fetched though.
Oct 8, 2013, 5:06pm   #11
T
TC1
Yeah, there are also quite a few big name actors in it...so you always have to wonder if they would sign on for a multi-season drama.
Oct 9, 2013, 8:41am   #12
Sipping ginger ale
Oh I guess no one ever started a thread on this. I'm watching it too and I wonder how they would keep it alive for more than one season. I like it a lot but I really thought Helen was going to take the picture the kid drew to show him that she knew about his daughter.
Oct 9, 2013, 8:55am   #13
i <3 bags!
I watch this also. Been looking forward on Mondays for this show.
Oct 9, 2013, 10:31am   #14
★☆★★☆★★☆★
i watched the first episode.... started watching the second and thought the acting was really terrible so i quit and switched over to blacklist which is MUCH better.
Oct 9, 2013, 4:26pm   #15
We watched and also felt the acting was horrible

Still going to try watching it though.
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Television and Cinema