Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Hollywood Exes vh1

POST A REPLY

Aug 3, 2012, 8:28pm   #151
tannedsilk
Just catching up with this show.

Sheree has no place here, I fail to understand why a woman in her position would want to be a part of this show. If she's so desperate to get on TV go ahead an set up 'First Ladies of Zion' or something of that ilk. She's like a square peg trying to fit in a round hole - ain't gonna fit.

Jessica is a complete idiot - did she really think that little gem of information was not going to come out at the slightest provocation. Why she decided the share that with them is beyond me, it's not like they are besties. Drea was dead wrong though, but lets face it - someone was bound to bring it up sooner or later.
Aug 3, 2012, 8:52pm   #152
pquiles
Originally Posted by too_cute
agreed but instead of indicating she had an abortion andrea should have said something in the lines of; what is your stance on abortion and that humans are mammals too. i think in that way it wouldn't have been a personal attack. to indicate the hypocrisy without getting personal.

if this show gets picked up again i hope jessica isn't cast. she insufferable and volatile. plus i don't think she can trust them again with anything so shooting would be too awkward.

regarding sheree i think she needs to understand people's boundaries (if they are not willing to change or accommodate you). if you are with people who don't like that you pray before eating then pray on your own. or if it's people who have an issue that you roll your eyes at sex talk then you shouldn't be spending time with those people. i also think that when she points things out she picks on the problems rather than focusing on the solution, rather than focusing on her belief system about salvation (she did say once "you need Jesus" but wasn't specific about how). i don't think she's trying to be holier than though, she's pointing out bad behaviour and she is in no way walking perfectly in her path (during the episode she said "oh my G.."). we're all works in progress including her so to me she doesn't come off like that.

Very well said!
Aug 4, 2012, 2:37am   #153
too_cute
^thanks.
Aug 5, 2012, 6:51pm   #154
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Just watched the epi where they went to Napa valley, i loved, loved, loved Jessicas maxi dress and Nicoles cardi that they were wearing when travelling on the plane, if anyone has an ID on either item then pleasssse post! TIA
Aug 5, 2012, 10:30pm   #155
divalicioust
Hello Kitty Princess
Jessica was over the top with the meat thing, she was a hot drunk mess, not feeling her at all
Aug 5, 2012, 10:34pm   #156
sgj99
i haven't liked Jessica from the first episode, i think she's pretty classless and not very bright. Sheree should have just left it alone, taken the high road and not argued with her. but i don't think too highly of Sheree either. i think she's condesending with her religious beliefs.
Aug 6, 2012, 10:37am   #157
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Andrea is hilarious, i like her the best. But i guess i was the only one that found 'Wolverine' attractive...
Aug 6, 2012, 7:38pm   #158
c
coachariffic
Originally Posted by haute okole
Nicole and her boyfriend work out together at the Equinox in South Bay. I think he lives here in Hermosa Beach.

There are so many attractive woman and men in Los Angeles Beach cities, but Nicole Murphy, hands down, is among the top 3 most beautiful women I have ever seen in person, and she was not even made up on the red carpet. In person, she is STUNNINGLY beautiful, tall tall tall, green eyes, unreal body, especially for someone who is 40+ and has given birth 5 times! I haven't seen the show, don't know if I want to start getting caught up in a neighbor's pretend life....

I haven't seen her and her boyfriend in awhile. I hope they did not break up. They are sooooo cute together, but they are selling one of their houses according to local real estate news. They look so happy whenever I see them together.

"Michael A. Strahan and Nicole Murphy have listed for sale a six-bedroom, eight-bath home at 249 S. Westgate Ave. in Brentwood for $6.95 million.

Strahan and Murphy bought the property for $5 million in November 2009. The 9,501-square-foot house was built in 2009."
I used to work out here. I never saw her but my trainer has and said she is gorgeous and the nicest person.
Aug 6, 2012, 8:02pm   #159
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Ugh Jessica was SO annoying with that 'hypocritical' talk all because the ladies were discussing ordering meat for their dinner! I mean i am a vegetarian and i will not mind if others choose to eat meat, that is their prerogative, and usually it is the other way round and i am stuck with the fools that say "why are you a vegetarian? you are not saving any animals by not eating meat. blah, blah, blah" and i know how annoying it is so i can see why Sheree lost her cool with her, but still- her retaliation comment was BELOW THE BELT and seriously uncalled for, she showed herself to be untrustworthy and not a good friend, for sure somebody that i would not confide in...
PS- Jessica is an idiot, does she not realise that lobster is cruelly BOILED ALIVE so eating ANY living creature makes HER the hypocrit IMO. Meat is meat is meat...
Aug 7, 2012, 3:36pm   #160
p
pollinilove
so if jessica loves animals so much does she not have bags and shoes made from leather ?
Aug 7, 2012, 9:21pm   #161
First Lady
Andrea is my favorite and so is Nicole, she seems sweet.
Aug 9, 2012, 8:16am   #162
Jahpson
i don't think its right to tell people what they should and should not eat. Jessica needs to have a seat!

but Drea shouldn't have brought up the A-argument. Low blow
Last edited Aug 9, 2012 at 8:40am.
Aug 9, 2012, 10:02am   #163
Sassys
Common Sense is Free
What do you all think about last night's episode? I 100% feel Mayte's pain, I to want a husband and baby and time is ticking, but what Jessica did is none of her business. I don't believe Jessica's apology was sincere, but IMO Mayte was a little over the top.
Aug 9, 2012, 10:48am   #164
Jahpson
I definitely believe that Jessica's past and circumstances has nothing to do with Mayte. I think she needs to see someone because she has some misplaced anger. I feel bad for her, but don't take it on the person that has nothing to do with it.

However, Jessica still doesn't have a clue.
Aug 9, 2012, 12:05pm   #165
DC-Cutie
These ladies need to talk and drink water, not alcohol. Anytime alcohol is involved, the conversations always get messy.

Mayte is mad at Prince and taking it out on Jessica. I don't believe for her apology was sincere. But, I do believe that if Mayte was so upset, she could have called Jessica and they could have talked one-on-one. No need for the peanut gallery.

Percy is giving me H.U.D vibes. Andrea seems clueless.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >