Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Grey's Anatomy- with Spoilers!!

POST A REPLY

Sep 22, 2006, 12:45am   #76
shopjenessashop
Purse + Shoes= Outfit!
The first episode was PERFECT!!! I loved it!! Finally its back, now we just have to wait til next week
Sep 22, 2006, 1:07am   #77
Twisted
- souled.out -
was it only me? i found the episode to be short.. or maybe im just used to watching the dvd episodes..

anyhoo, i loved it too! derek oh derek..
Sep 22, 2006, 1:12am   #78
frozen7313
ohai.
Originally Posted by Twisted
was it only me? i found the episode to be short.. or maybe im just used to watching the dvd episodes..

anyhoo, i loved it too! derek oh derek..
it was a little long actually.. by 2 minutes.

kinda wished it was a 2 hour premiere though.. but it's ok. :) still excellent premiere episode. :)
Sep 22, 2006, 8:20am   #79
SuLi
^^ I agree...it seemed so short, but I guess it has to do with the fact that a few of us have been marathoning the second season. I really did not want it to end.

Great start to the season!
Sep 22, 2006, 9:43am   #80
heavensent
Shop-a-holic
great start to the season ......

how dear mcdreamy ...tell gray , she has a decision to make ,when he him self is still married .......cant wait to see how this pans out

Christine i think is going to be lil more emotional this season ... i see she is letting her guard down some
Sep 22, 2006, 9:47am   #81
Shelley
I thought it was a great episode too. I love this show.
Sep 22, 2006, 10:14am   #82
B
Beach Bum
I adore this show.......I thought the premiere was great as always..BUT I have a feeling theres gonna be a whole lotta drama with Mc Dreamy before those 2 get together again..LOL
Sep 22, 2006, 11:04am   #83
loriw
I just sat there crying - too much angst for me to handle in one hour!
Sep 22, 2006, 11:06am   #84
CYPRUS
More Chanel Please!
Please tell me who did she leave with! They are not showng season3 yet in Cyprus!!!!!!!!
Sep 22, 2006, 11:11am   #85
e
edollasign
shopaholic
^^ it was still left up in the air. i don't know if i should say anymore and "spoil" it for everyone else!

but i was great!! i'm so looking fwd to next week. i wish it was 2 hrs too but i liked how they showed the season finale 1st (and wednesday nite!) i watched it both times.. lol
Sep 22, 2006, 11:28am   #86
CYPRUS
More Chanel Please!
Originally Posted by edollasign
^^ it was still left up in the air. i don't know if i should say anymore and "spoil" it for everyone else!

but i was great!! i'm so looking fwd to next week. i wish it was 2 hrs too but i liked how they showed the season finale 1st (and wednesday nite!) i watched it both times.. lol
pm me please
Sep 22, 2006, 11:31am   #87
BooYah
da original bAgamist
Originally Posted by CYPRUS
pm me please

...what a wonderful season premiere episode!
Sep 22, 2006, 12:33pm   #88
b
bluxcape
The Garden of Secret
I am so glad I saw it.. hated it when bf kept flipping through the channel.. i was screaming last night.. lol
Sep 22, 2006, 4:47pm   #89
pinkish_love
Birkins Hunter
McDreamy is just a big YUMMY!!
Sep 22, 2006, 5:10pm   #90
Twisted
- souled.out -
i heard mcsteamy will be back next week..
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >