Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
POST A REPLY

Apr 24, 2012, 6:12am   #1561
melissatrv
Funny I think the ending to yesterday's episode should have been cliffhanger Friday...they keep calling it that but the endings are not really cliffhangers on that day. Anyhow, Johnny was damned if he did and damned if he didn't with Connie.
Apr 24, 2012, 2:23pm   #1562
iluvmybags
& My Motos & Shoes!
Originally Posted by KathyB
She isn't a very good singer, is she? I hope we're not subjected to her vocals too much.....

She's actually not that bad of a singer - she sang on OLTL a few times (they did a musical show two years in a row, sorta like a HS musical kinda thing), and then at the end of the show, she sang a song entitled One Life to Live. It was actually kinda good

Felicia is back today!
Apr 24, 2012, 4:09pm   #1563
needloub
Loub & Food Lover
^Did they show her in the beginning? I missed it...
Apr 24, 2012, 4:20pm   #1564
kcf68
Hopelessly Addicted!
Personally, I think they should of had Carly jump into bed and open a can of woopass with Kate/Connie. That would of been cool to see.
Apr 24, 2012, 5:03pm   #1565
KathyB
LVoe!
Originally Posted by iluvmybags
She's actually not that bad of a singer - she sang on OLTL a few times (they did a musical show two years in a row, sorta like a HS musical kinda thing), and then at the end of the show, she sang a song entitled One Life to Live. It was actually kinda good

Felicia is back today!
I stopped watching OLTL a long time ago, so I never heard her sing, but that song she sang last Friday was so off-key. It sounded like a bad AI audition.
Apr 24, 2012, 5:04pm   #1566
KathyB
LVoe!
Originally Posted by kcf68
Personally, I think they should of had Carly jump into bed and open a can of woopass with Kate/Connie. That would of been cool to see.
Ooooo, that would have been awesome!
Apr 24, 2012, 8:37pm   #1567
mundodabolsa
Originally Posted by iluvmybags

Felicia is back today!
did I miss it or was it not today??
Apr 24, 2012, 11:42pm   #1568
melissatrv
Originally Posted by kcf68
Me too! I was kind of disappointed, no beatdown between Johnny and Sonny and no fur flying between Kate and Carly....GH missed an opportunity!!
Apr 25, 2012, 4:00am   #1569
iluvmybags
& My Motos & Shoes!
Originally Posted by needloub
^Did they show her in the beginning? I missed it...
Originally Posted by mundodabolsa
did I miss it or was it not today??
No, it wasn't today (sorry!) -- are they off by a day (was it not on some day, or something)? I read that she was supposed to be back on the 24th - maybe tomorrow?
Apr 25, 2012, 5:26pm   #1570
needloub
Loub & Food Lover
I'm actually disturbed that Johnny "violated" Kate/Connie...seems a bit low. I understand that she was under the character of "Connie," but think about how "Kate" would feel...
Apr 25, 2012, 5:47pm   #1571
melissatrv
Here is how I rationalize it, he really didn't want to, but she was put him between a rock and a hard place where she was going to tell Sonny he attacked her if he didn't. So it was either one up Sonny or Sonny would win again and have cause to put Johnny away. Plus I am still wondering if they really had sex or just got under the sheets.

I'm actually disturbed that Johnny "violated" Kate/Connie...seems a bit low. I understand that she was under the character of "Connie," but think about how "Kate" would feel...
Apr 26, 2012, 9:56am   #1572
mundodabolsa
what is the connection between gh and the avengers? why the product placement? is there an overlap in production/writers/directors or just totally random?
Apr 26, 2012, 5:11pm   #1573
lovehgss1
In the real world him knowingly sleep with her alter is rape, he would be prosecuted. He know she was not in her right mind.
Apr 26, 2012, 5:12pm   #1574
lovehgss1
Originally Posted by mundodabolsa
what is the connection between gh and the avengers? why the product placement? is there an overlap in production/writers/directors or just totally random?
ABC is owned by Disney and they produced the movie.
Apr 26, 2012, 9:05pm   #1575
needloub
Loub & Food Lover
Originally Posted by lovehgss1
In the real world him knowingly sleep with her alter is rape, he would be prosecuted. He know she was not in her right mind.
This is why I find it a bit creepy...
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >