Home The Playground Television and Cinema

Don't be tardy for the wedding...

POST A REPLY

May 12, 2012, 11:23am   #61
Originally Posted by sarahloveslouis
My favorite part of this show went totally unacknowledged (by the show itself). It was when Kim found the cigarette and was out smoking it on her patio. You see all the women together gabbing away but what you have to watch for is over Kim's left shoulder, Kroy was out wheeling baby KJ around in circles on their basketball court. He is such an attentive and loving father and you can totally tell!
On the reunion didn't Kim say she's given up smoking or drinking? Remember, Andy looked like he didn't believe her...
May 12, 2012, 11:36am   #62
Originally Posted by DC-Cutie

On the reunion didn't Kim say she's given up smoking or drinking? Remember, Andy looked like he didn't believe her...
I got the vibe that she had been telling the truth about not smoking, this was a single cigarette that was "found" in a drawer. I believe she said it was Sweetie's?
May 12, 2012, 11:40am   #63
Originally Posted by sarahloveslouis
I got the vibe that she had been telling the truth about not smoking, this was a single cigarette that was "found" in a drawer. I believe she said it was Sweetie's?
ok.. I haven't watched, just reading the comments.
May 12, 2012, 12:29pm   #64

ok.. I haven't watched, just reading the comments.
I definitely don't buy the no drinking thing, though. She is seen pouring glasses of wine like it's no big deal.
May 24, 2012, 11:03pm   #65
o
Account Deactivated
K j is seriously too cute for words!!! I could watch him all day long!!! So adorable!!!
May 25, 2012, 1:35pm   #66
LVoe!
Originally Posted by orangeboxaddict
K j is seriously too cute for words!!! I could watch him all day long!!! So adorable!!!
He really is! So cute and such a happy personality! He was cracking me up last night with his facial expressions.
May 25, 2012, 5:54pm   #67
B
Account Deactivated
I just can't stand how cute he is, I want to bite him. Kroy really is one helluva man huh?
May 25, 2012, 6:32pm   #68
KJ is tooo precious! I love happy babies. That was so cute how he wanted a kiss from mama after he got a hug

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
May 25, 2012, 7:26pm   #69
Originally Posted by pinkfeet
Kim needs to take her mom with her to her plastic surgeon. Or feed her some burgers. Yikes. Scary

I do like the interactions with Kim & Kroy though.
I agree with the burgers part...she looks overly thin..skeletorish....
May 25, 2012, 8:54pm   #70
LVoe!
Originally Posted by Jahpson
KJ is tooo precious! I love happy babies. That was so cute how he wanted a kiss from mama after he got a hug

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
I like how Kim talks to him like she's having a conversation with him and he'll just look at her and smile like he understands what she is saying!
May 26, 2012, 11:10am   #71
Originally Posted by KathyB
I like how Kim talks to him like she's having a conversation with him and he'll just look at her and smile like he understands what she is saying!
Yes! You can tell he is actually listening
May 26, 2012, 11:13am   #72
Baby Kroy is darling. What I can figure out is where did she get those "dowdy" girl friends! Hurry up and get the wedding over with so Bravo can add another show!!!
May 26, 2012, 11:31am   #73
Originally Posted by 50wishes
Baby Kroy is darling. What I can figure out is where did she get those "dowdy" girl friends! Hurry up and get the wedding over with so Bravo can add another show!!!
I think Kim is the type of person that likes to be surrounded by dowdy friends so she can get all the attention. Her other friend from RHOA was pretty frumpy, too.
May 26, 2012, 2:59pm   #74
I think Kim is the type of person that likes to be surrounded by dowdy friends so she can get all the attention. Her other friend from RHOA was pretty frumpy, too.
Hi DC-Cutie, I definitely agree with you! I enjoy reading your contributions to TPF.
May 31, 2012, 9:06pm   #75
I've seen Kims real hair now...my life is complete
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Television and Cinema