Home The Playground Television and Cinema

Don't be tardy for the wedding...

POST A REPLY

May 4, 2012, 1:15pm   #46
I watched a bit last night and found it way too boring. Kim is really as dumb as Alexis from RHOOC, she just has a loud mouth and curses around the clock, so she seems less stupid.
May 4, 2012, 2:09pm   #47
Originally Posted by Sinful Indulgences
I also stopped watching RHOA when it got so negative, plus I don't like Marlo. This show is more light-hearted. Kroy is a great guy and Chanel is a sweetie-pie!
yes, Marlo is just an ex-con in designer clothes. i don't get the hype and attraction she has for some people. i can't get passed the fact that she's been arrested 7 times, once for a violent assault.

Kroy is a great guy, Chanel is too cute and baby KJ is just adorable. Kim does seem to have a wonderful family.
May 4, 2012, 3:51pm   #48
Originally Posted by sgj99
yes, Marlo is just an ex-con in designer clothes. i don't get the hype and attraction she has for some people. i can't get passed the fact that she's been arrested 7 times, once for a violent assault.

Kroy is a great guy, Chanel is too cute and baby KJ is just adorable. Kim does seem to have a wonderful family.
Yup, don't like her and the tone of RHOA anymore, I just stopped watching. I think Kroy is one of the best husbands in the Housewife franchise. It's hard to find a man like that nowadays. And of course Chanel stole my heart!
May 10, 2012, 9:11pm   #49
LVoe!
Kroy really is a good guy. He adores all those girls and KJ is the cutest. Kim's mom is a nut.
May 10, 2012, 9:12pm   #50
s
She has no class, but it's like seeing a car accident, you just can't look away. LOL !
May 10, 2012, 9:37pm   #51
Kim needs to take her mom with her to her plastic surgeon. Or feed her some burgers. Yikes. Scary

I do like the interactions with Kim & Kroy though.
May 11, 2012, 11:16am   #52
m
Originally Posted by KathyB
Kroy really is a good guy. He adores all those girls and KJ is the cutest. Kim's mom is a nut.
ITA about Kroy. I thought he was kind of dopey but he's been saying things that make sense lately, which I was kind of impressed with. Until he said that he had two livers, LOL. He's so sweet with her kids and with KJ.
May 11, 2012, 11:19am   #53
I caught an episode. Kroy is a good man IMO. Kim is very lucky and she knows it.

love love love the wedding dress (the one with the dripping diamonds)

and no disrespect, but does Kim's mom have a condition or something? Just wondering because her face is just..idk
May 11, 2012, 11:52am   #54
so ... what have the ratings been for this show? it seems like Bravo is playing it all the time!
May 11, 2012, 12:09pm   #55
Sweet and sassy
I can't believe how she had that altercation over the phone with her mom, no matter who is right or wrong I think it was awful to hear them fight like that on tv.
May 11, 2012, 5:11pm   #56
B
Account Deactivated
KJ is just so precious and yes Kroy is a great man, I hope she doesn't do him wrong.
May 11, 2012, 5:30pm   #57
My favorite part of this show went totally unacknowledged (by the show itself). It was when Kim found the cigarette and was out smoking it on her patio. You see all the women together gabbing away but what you have to watch for is over Kim's left shoulder, Kroy was out wheeling baby KJ around in circles on their basketball court. He is such an attentive and loving father and you can totally tell!
May 11, 2012, 11:54pm   #58
b
Originally Posted by Jahpson
I caught an episode. Kroy is a good man IMO. Kim is very lucky and she knows it.

and no disrespect, but does Kim's mom have a condition or something? Just wondering because her face is just..idk
My guess is meth
May 12, 2012, 10:12am   #59
LVoe!
Originally Posted by Jahpson

Looks like too much time in the sun.....
May 12, 2012, 10:16am   #60
handbag lover
I guess Kim inherited some of her craziness from her mother - her mom is out there in left field - and maybe has some kind of substance problem....
Really, to text your daughter and say that you will be sick on her wedding day is pretty crazy.
But I didn't like the way Kim handled it, calling her and all that yelling on the phone. I was sad to see Kroy get involved, he should have stayed out of the craziness between Kim and her mom - I hope it was just for the show that he felt the need to try and reason with Kim's mom on the phone during that fight.
I can see why Kim didn't want her mom at the tasting, but it was too bad that she didn't just tell her mom the truth instead of lying - I don't know how she didn't think she'd get caught - the camera was filming.

And Kim and the wigs - what a laugh! I know they promised Kim without a wig, I guess that will be on the last show of the season to keep us watching.
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Television and Cinema