Home The Playground Television and Cinema

Don't be tardy for the wedding...

POST A REPLY

Apr 28, 2012, 2:55pm   #31
b
Account Deactivated
saw the show and loved it. it is in way better spirits than RHoA. I like this tone more so than the Atlanta. it is a good show chaser given how bad RHoA got!
Apr 28, 2012, 6:18pm   #32
If it's the dress of your dreams, wouldn't you want to wear it for the whole wedding? It's not like you'll ever wear it again, so I don't see why you'd want to change out of it for the rest of the wedding!
Apr 28, 2012, 7:02pm   #33
Kim is soo happy & KJ is adorable but I found it weird that she didnt even want the wedding guests passing through her home - i know it's your "personal space" but theyre your guests - the wedding planner had to remind her it wasnt too cool to have people entering thru an outside door/entrance - hysterical! Where are they supposed to use the rest room, I know she won't have a port-a-potty! lol!
Apr 28, 2012, 7:05pm   #34
Be a Shoobie
its boring.... sorry. the only interesting thing is the cuteness of kj and kim talking to him.
Apr 29, 2012, 2:28am   #35
b
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by purse4u
Kim is soo happy & KJ is adorable but I found it weird that she didnt even want the wedding guests passing through her home - i know it's your "personal space" but theyre your guests - the wedding planner had to remind her it wasnt too cool to have people entering thru an outside door/entrance - hysterical! Where are they supposed to use the rest room, I know she won't have a port-a-potty! lol!
i guess she doesn't trust the people she invited enough to not go through her stuff (or steal)
Apr 29, 2012, 10:51am   #36
i wasn't going to watch it as I don't care for Kim usually but I wanted to see her real hair, but it probably won't be shown until the end.

But I liked the her on this show more than RHOA..she seemed more relaxed and I enjoyed her humour. Though crass at times, it was funny.
Apr 29, 2012, 4:51pm   #37
Originally Posted by purse4u
I am pretty sure they make "fancier" port-a-potties" specifically for parties and not construction sites, although I've never seen them.
Since every party/get together they have on this show turns into a screaming/shoving match, I guess she doesn't want that *in* her house, lol.
Apr 29, 2012, 4:55pm   #38
Originally Posted by blah956
saw the show and loved it. it is in way better spirits than RHoA. I like this tone more so than the Atlanta. it is a good show chaser given how bad RHoA got!
i got sucked into the show too, swore i wouldn't watch it. but you are absolutely right, the tone is so much more up-beat and happy compared to how negative things got on RHoA.
Apr 30, 2012, 10:23am   #39
ASO The Today Show
i dvr'ed it and actually didn't mind it. that jumpsuit though.... smh. not sure who would wear it much less pay 18k for it. i thought it was very scripted though- esp her mom trying on dresses for the wedding and kim calling her stylist about it. i did love the workout with her best friend. they seemed to be having so much fun. also laughed at the kroy "my sister's wedding was 7k" comment. silly boy. i worry about how much she spends though she must be making a lot of money from the show and other stuff. didn't she have a book coming out at one point?
Apr 30, 2012, 2:19pm   #40
I had thought this was just a wedding episode but it's a series?
Apr 30, 2012, 2:53pm   #41
Originally Posted by blah956
Originally Posted by sgj99
i got sucked into the show too, swore i wouldn't watch it. but you are absolutely right, the tone is so much more up-beat and happy compared to how negative things got on RHoA.
I also stopped watching RHOA when it got so negative, plus I don't like Marlo. This show is more light-hearted. Kroy is a great guy and Chanel is a sweetie-pie!
May 1, 2012, 6:00am   #42
l
Originally Posted by hlfinn
i dvr'ed it and actually didn't mind it. that jumpsuit though.... smh. not sure who would wear it much less pay 18k for it. i thought it was very scripted though- esp her mom trying on dresses for the wedding and kim calling her stylist about it. i did love the workout with her best friend. they seemed to be having so much fun. also laughed at the kroy "my sister's wedding was 7k" comment. silly boy. i worry about how much she spends though she must be making a lot of money from the show and other stuff. didn't she have a book coming out at one point?
I think Kroy is worried about Kim spending, but he is so much in love with her he want say nothing, poor guy.
May 3, 2012, 10:35pm   #43
Dog Chauffeur
Baby KJ is months old and his grandparents have never met him?? I find that sad.
May 4, 2012, 1:06pm   #44
Sofa King Delicious
I thought it was kind of strange that Kim didn't know how to use a can opener and was basically clueless in the kitchen. I remember her stating on the reunion show that it was just her and her daughters before BP ever came into their lives, which lead me to believe they were stuggling. Ok maybe not struggling, but definetly not the same lifestyle that she had after BP was in their lives.
Last edited May 4, 2012 at 1:23pm.
May 4, 2012, 1:09pm   #45
Originally Posted by disney16
I thought it was kind of strange that Kim didn't know how to use a can opener and was basically clueless in the kitchen. I remember her stating on the reunion show that it was just her and her daughters before BP ever came into their lives, which lead me to believe they were stuggling.
She's lying.
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Television and Cinema