hunniesochic
Dream.A.Little.Dream
Jun 11, 2012, 11:38am   #17
shortsweetness
Pia reminds me of Danielle from RHONJ.
Jun 11, 2012, 2:24pm   #18
alliemia
love shopping!!!
have there been new episodes? I tivo'd last night and it was the same as last time.
Jun 11, 2012, 2:26pm   #19
shortsweetness
Originally Posted by alliemia
have there been new episodes? I tivo'd last night and it was the same as last time.
I thought last night was the season premiere
Jun 11, 2012, 2:38pm   #20
sgj99
last night was the official season premiere. there haven't been any new episodes but they showed the premiere about 2 weeks ago as a "sneak peek" kind of thing. these women make the Staten Island thugs look tame. not sure i can tolerate this. i'd be okay except for the grown women resorting to actual physically fighting ... i find that bizarre (nobody i know would ever act like that), comes across as totally staged and therefore boring for a "reality" show.
Jun 12, 2012, 1:36pm   #21
Chantilly0379
Cajun Mama
Originally Posted by New-New
Hey, now. I do that. Sometimes.
Jun 17, 2012, 8:11pm   #22
Jenny Cadine
Semi-banned
This show is growing on me. I can't figure out what they're fighting about, but I love the accents. The curly haired one who lives with her old dad is my favorite.
Jun 20, 2012, 12:21pm   #23
sgj99
these broads (i just can't use the term ladies) are seriously demented, they make Drita and Renee look tame and sane.
Jun 20, 2012, 12:28pm   #24
bagnshoofetish
Stomp & Chomp
Originally Posted by sgj99
i'm going to give it a chance ... but if it just turns into screaming/slugging than i'm out ... i have no desire to see a bunch of grown women act like street thugs.
too late.

the only episode I happened to tune into had two drunk women slugging it out in a bar. oh what a surprise. NEXT!
Jun 20, 2012, 12:34pm   #25
sgj99
Originally Posted by bagnshoofetish
too late.

the only episode I happened to tune into had two drunk women slugging it out in a bar. oh what a surprise. NEXT!
yeah, i know ... [sigh]
Jun 20, 2012, 10:41pm   #26
B
Belle49
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by Jenny Cadine
This show is growing on me. I can't figure out what they're fighting about, but I love the accents. The curly haired one who lives with her old dad is my favorite.
She's my favorite as well
Jun 25, 2012, 1:11pm   #27
SunglassLove
Troublemaker!
Watching this on tv is definately interesting, but being from only a few neighborhoods away from lots of them it still makes my skin crawl because I recognize so many of the names being tossed around, and I recognize them as names to stay away from, unless you can make them love you.

The accents sound like home to me, though. You never get to hear a good Chicago accent on TV. :)
Jun 25, 2012, 6:30pm   #28
Jenny Cadine
Semi-banned
^^ Do you have any info on Renee? Why is she so afraid of losing custody? I know Chicago is corrupt but moms don't usually lose custody unless there's an issue?
Jun 25, 2012, 6:58pm   #29
B
Belle49
Account Deactivated
Renee is rubbing me the wrong way.
Jun 25, 2012, 9:33pm   #30
Chantilly0379
Cajun Mama
Originally Posted by Belle49
Renee is rubbing me the wrong way.

Me too!
POST A REPLY