Home The Playground Television and Cinema

Bunheads - From Executive Producer Amy Sherman-Palladino, creator of Gilmore Girls

POST A REPLY

Jun 12, 2012, 11:12am   #16
*~*Schoolin' Life*~*
*~*I'm watching now & I love it so far!! The lead actress is hilarious!*~*
Jun 12, 2012, 12:20pm   #17
Originally Posted by luvs*it*
*~*I'm watching now & I love it so far!! The lead actress is hilarious!*~*
I am watching too, and I already love it because Cameron from Ferris Bueller is in it!
Jun 12, 2012, 7:11pm   #18
✯ mathemagician ✯
Just watched the pilot and really enjoyed it. Ballet, Emily Gilmore (who I already enjoyed back when she was in dirty dancing), multi-generational, and the producer made this for me! Also, I was a huge GG fan <3

Will definitely keep watching!

So... The guy died, right?
Last edited Jun 12, 2012 at 7:33pm.
Jun 12, 2012, 7:12pm   #19
Ad Vitam Aeternam
Yeah, I think that's the premise.
Jun 13, 2012, 8:03am   #20
a little crazy very GGirls which i like :) ..not sure what i think yet i'll watch a few more episodes..more ballet would be great lol
Jun 13, 2012, 9:46am   #21
ASO The Today Show
i loved it. i've always loved alan ruck and hope he's going to be on more. and emily and gypsy! was so excited to see them both. i've always been a big kelly bishop fan.
Jun 14, 2012, 7:03am   #22
I LOVED GG. it was , also, my fav show EVER. It was sweet seeing emily gilmore there, it has potential but the 1st show was a bit all over the place
Jun 14, 2012, 8:12am   #23
Footprints
Without Alan, I don't think I will be tuning in anymore.
Jun 14, 2012, 10:45am   #24
✯ mathemagician ✯
I'm excited for the second episode! I need a new show to watch. I used to watch quite a few, but they have all run out or turned ridiculous (GG, GA, DH, The OC). I just need a decent, feel-good show to watch once a week while snuggling up on the couch

And if it includes ballet, even better :)
Jun 14, 2012, 1:04pm   #25
Bubbles luvs Bbags
I'm hooked! I just watched the pilot and really enjoyed it! I was a huge Gilmore Girls fan and love that they brought in a few of the GG actors, especially "Emily Gilmore" - she is one of my favs and will make this show for me! Interested to see what happens next week... so excited I might have found a new show to watch - I haven't really been into anything on TV since GG went off the air!
Jun 15, 2012, 8:09pm   #26
Originally Posted by summer2815
Without Alan, I don't think I will be tuning in anymore.
I watched the pilot on hulu because 1)Alan Ruck was in it; and 2) it was about ballet. I thought the pilot was good. I definately didn't see the cliff-hanger coming. I think the show will be seriously lacking if Alan Ruck isn't in the show, and I probably won't continue to watch.

'Breaking Pointe' over on the CW is pretty good. Thursday nights at 7pm CDT.
Jun 15, 2012, 11:55pm   #27
Originally Posted by JCinwrppingppr
Did anyone catch this show?? Pilot just aired. I liked it! I did find the premise of the show to be really unbelievable (who just marries a guy like that moves across the country??). The ending of the pilot was even more unbelievable!

My thoughts exactly ! I really want to give the show a chance as I love shows about dance!!
Jun 16, 2012, 1:00am   #28
I thought this was way better than I was anticipating, but I'm still not sure if I like it. I'll watch the next episode though.
Jun 19, 2012, 10:42am   #29
J
Still like it. I could have watched Boo's backbend 100 times - wow. Hope the dog stays.

The new "Luke" character reminds me of the turtle from Nemo.
Jun 22, 2012, 12:26pm   #30
umm i don't know if i'll keep watching ...its lacking
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Television and Cinema