Home The Playground Television and Cinema

Breaking Bad ~~ Season 5 Starts July 15

POST A REPLY

Jul 11, 2012, 1:03am   #1
Are you ready???

Will Mike return from Mexico and work for Jesse and Walt?

What the heck happened to Teds dead body?

Does Walt have enough money to support his free-spending wife?

Will Hank stop investigating and turn to mineral collecting full time?

Will Saul set up shop in his old office and continue to entertain us?

What will Season 5 hold......??
Jul 11, 2012, 6:41am   #2
s
Looking forward to the new season!
It's been so long I don't even remember who Mike and Ted are.
Jul 11, 2012, 7:58am   #3
m
i really dont think Ted issue will be brought up. its a done deal. that was an accident and autopsy would show that. taxes were sent. case closed on that. Mike is definitely back. Saw him in preview shots. So is Saul. And Skylar lost all the baby weight. From the previews it looks like it starts right on the day where season 4 ended. I can't wait. My favorite show
Aug 8, 2012, 2:14pm   #4
Who's watching??

I must say the Mrs. is getting on my nerves.
Aug 13, 2012, 2:55pm   #5
Bag & Scarf Crazy
Look at the families that have been ruined just because Walt is trying to save his. He thinks his actions are noble, but they are truly selfish. Gilligan achieved his goal of making the protagonist the antagonist because I truly dislike Walt now, especially after last night's episode. His pride and selfishness will be his demise. A lesson for us all.
Aug 20, 2012, 1:25pm   #6
Dreaming of NYC....
Can't believe there's no chatter in here about these latest episodes! It's very obvious that things are coming to a head, and quick!! The whole thing with the little boy was so heartbreaking. And here Jesse wants to be "smart" (well, as smart as they can be at this point) and get out of it, and of course Walt is a sociopath and won't quit. My prediction is that one (or both) of his kids are going to end up dying before this show is over. And I still think it's possible that Skylar will shoot Walt once she really flys off the deep-end.

On a different note, how hilarious was that dinner scene with Walt, Jesse, and skylar, ha!!
Aug 20, 2012, 2:01pm   #7
s
Originally Posted by CourtneyMc22
Can't believe there's no chatter in here about these latest episodes! It's very obvious that things are coming to a head, and quick!! The whole thing with the little boy was so heartbreaking. And here Jesse wants to be "smart" (well, as smart as they can be at this point) and get out of it, and of course Walt is a sociopath and won't quit. My prediction is that one (or both) of his kids are going to end up dying before this show is over. And I still think it's possible that Skylar will shoot Walt once she really flys off the deep-end.

On a different note, how hilarious was that dinner scene with Walt, Jesse, and skylar, ha!!
Best episode this season. What do You think is Walt's new plan? I am thinking he will join forces with the buyers of Methlamine. They would probably want "blue stuff" so they need Walt's skills and he needs their distribution.
Aug 20, 2012, 2:14pm   #8
This whole thing is making me so nervous! I just feel like I cant watch the show alone! Skylar is full speed ahead on the crazy, which is awesome....and shooting that little boy, wow. Not to mention the poor tarantula in jar, what an image. Shocking ending. That redhead is ruthless.
Aug 20, 2012, 2:18pm   #9
Dreaming of NYC....
Originally Posted by CobaltBlu
This whole thing is making me so nervous! I just feel like I cant watch the show alone! Skylar is full speed ahead on the crazy, which is awesome....and shooting that little boy, wow. Not to mention the poor tarantula in jar, what an image. Shocking ending. That redhead is ruthless.
That's my hubby's guess as well. I thought that would probably be the case, but then the preview was scenes of Walt telling Jesse he can't quit...so, who knows. I love having this to look forward to on Sundays (even thou there's only 2 more before the break). It makes the fact that the weekend is ending a LOT more bearable!!
Aug 21, 2012, 9:16am   #10
Mrs. KarraAnn!
OMGOSH I didn't know we had a BB thread..yay! This season had kind of a slow start, I was worried with only 8 episodes for this half that nothing would even happen. But they sure made up for it in the past 2.

So you girls will understand this joke: I went to ikea with my sis and mom and told DH I got some rocks (to put in a jar for my makeup brushes) DH says "Rocks? Dammit Marie!" lol gotta love Hank!
Aug 21, 2012, 9:17am   #11
N
Original Mr.Grey
woof woof
Aug 21, 2012, 10:33am   #12
Dreaming of NYC....
Originally Posted by KarraAnn
OMGOSH I didn't know we had a BB thread..yay! This season had kind of a slow start, I was worried with only 8 episodes for this half that nothing would even happen. But they sure made up for it in the past 2.

So you girls will understand this joke: I went to ikea with my sis and mom and told DH I got some rocks (to put in a jar for my makeup brushes) DH says "Rocks? Dammit Marie!" lol gotta love Hank!
We need more Hank this season!! ha! Love him too.
Aug 21, 2012, 2:01pm   #13
Marie and the purple, LOL!!!

I think one of Walts kids is going to get killed. Why? karmic retribution for the lily of the valley incident and the boy on the dirtbike. I just have a feeling something really awful is going to go down. Maybe the Junior gets in a car accident or something. i just feel that Walt is going to pay for his sins by losing a child....I thought it before but this boy getting shot in the desert, and him whistling afterwards in the clean room....scary!

Though, TBH I am bracing for something bad every episode anyway.
Aug 21, 2012, 6:06pm   #14
Not without my Bag!
Originally Posted by CobaltBlu
Who's watching??

I must say the Mrs. is getting on my nerves.
I AGREE. The show is so dark that it makes think dark. I am like kill her already. She takes $700K for her boyfriend... and now they are unsafe blah blah blah! Cry me a river Skylar!!! Love Jessie <3 He is a sweetheart.
Aug 21, 2012, 7:23pm   #15
Originally Posted by Bagbug
I AGREE. The show is so dark that it makes think dark. I am like kill her already. She takes $700K for her boyfriend... and now they are unsafe blah blah blah! Cry me a river Skylar!!! Love Jessie <3 He is a sweetheart.
Really!! Skylar is the one that got them into that mess in the first place by cooking his books. Not to mention going whole hog paying Marie and Hank's medical bills. Insurance could have paid some and they paid the rest, I mean, really...there were other ways to handle that. Skylar is no angel.... Look at the underhanded way she got the car wash.

Jessie is great, yo!

And the baby... that has to be the cutest baby in the history of TV. When she is onscreen I cant take my eyes off that little cutie pie!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Television and Cinema