Home The Playground Television and Cinema

Breaking Bad - Season 4

POST A REPLY

Jul 17, 2011, 7:44pm   #1
S
Starts tonight on AMC 7/10 HD. who"s watching? I can't wait!! did Jesse actually kill Walt's new assistant? Will Walt go from Mr. Chip's to Scarface? So many questions, I can hardly wait for some answers.
Jul 17, 2011, 7:50pm   #2
bag hunting...
I have it set to record on the DVR - DH and I are still working our way through season 3 on DVD. I love this show!!
Jul 17, 2011, 10:19pm   #3
S
OMG!! The first episode was off the chain... It didn't disappoint me, it has the same holding your breathe moments and that just wow oh wow! factor the whole time, to be continued.

Hopefully more people who watch will chime in soon.
Jul 17, 2011, 11:19pm   #4
Beautiful.Dirty.Rich
Haven't watched the first episode yet, but I'm so excited!
Jul 18, 2011, 1:11am   #5
s
Just watched the first episode, it was very intense.

I'm so glad this show is back!
Jul 18, 2011, 6:42pm   #6
Wow, wow, wow. I had to turn away during parts of it.
Jul 18, 2011, 7:23pm   #7
Amazing show! I've been watching it since it first started! They really pushed the envelope on this one ! I can't wait till next week. I really missed this show. I love how Skyler convinced the locksmith to let her in Walts house and then she finds that eyeball from the bear or bunny I forget but man oh man the way that guy was killed with the box cutter was for lack of a better word..... Insane!
Jul 18, 2011, 7:55pm   #8
J'aime coeurs roses
It was sooooooooooooo good! So happy it's back on

I don't think that Gus should have said a word, I think he should have just nodded to the cleaner dude and walked out...then the cleaner dude would have said the words.

Gus scared me though...a lot!
Jul 20, 2011, 3:34am   #9
G
Good episode. I'm glad the show is finally back. It's been waaaay to long since the end of last season.
Jul 20, 2011, 6:17am   #10
I really enjoyed the first episode of the season.

OT: That sneak preview of Walking Dead was lame!!!
Jul 20, 2011, 9:47am   #11
J'aime coeurs roses
Originally Posted by tomz_grl
I really enjoyed the first episode of the season.

OT: That sneak preview of Walking Dead was lame!!!
Yeah I thought so too...but I am excited that it will be back on soon!! They really could have done a better job.
Jul 25, 2011, 9:22am   #12
J'aime coeurs roses
Another good episode!
*ring ring ring* - Walt, go home.
Jul 25, 2011, 2:09pm   #13
likes giraffes
Holy crap! I didn't see last nights episode yet. We just watched the first one last night. I had to look away. Gus is one freaky person.
Jul 25, 2011, 2:51pm   #14
S
I haven't seen last nights epi either at work right now but will watch tonight and comment later but the first one, I guess Gus was sending the message to Walt and Jesse that though I need you now, they can still be replaced!
Aug 11, 2011, 5:21am   #15
I am surprised this thread does not get more love. This show is great!!! I didnt realize that both Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston won awards for this. I have a little crush on Aaron paul(Jesse).
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Television and Cinema