Home The Playground Television and Cinema

Breaking Bad - Season 4

POST A REPLY

Oct 3, 2011, 5:14pm   #61
Working Canvas
Originally Posted by ilovepinkhearts
I think it was another power play....like when the sniper was shooting at him, maybe.

Why did Walt continue to stick his bright and shiny bald head up over the wall and with his glasses on his head??? DER! Not a good plan, dude!

Great episode....can't wait for the finale!
What are the chances that Gus could see Walt's shiny bald head? With all the reflections from thousands of cars, windows on tbuildings and other shiny objects from the busy street below?
Oct 3, 2011, 5:15pm   #62
Working Canvas
Originally Posted by coco13
Great episode but I don't want Gus to be killed in the finale, I'm hoping he sticks around for the next series.
I'm going with Gus is killed and Walt takes over...
Oct 3, 2011, 5:22pm   #63
s
I think it was another power play....like when the sniper was shooting at him, maybe.

Why did Walt continue to stick his bright and shiny bald head up over the wall and with his glasses on his head??? DER! Not a good plan, dude!

Great episode....can't wait for the finale!
LOL - I love your description, so true!!!
Oct 3, 2011, 7:00pm   #64
S
Wow! This own season has been nail biting intense. I can only DVR it now and watch on Monday's. Gus, Walt and Jesse are all on the edge of the cliff. Gus is smart but so is Walt and was able to reach in Jesse's mind, that this is what Gus wanted is to have him take Walt out! Two problems solved the cartel and Walt (DEA rogue bil).

I also hope Gus isn't killed. He makes this show go, I hope it comes down to a " keep your enemies closer" and they join a unwanted but nescessary partnership, but how do you solve a problem called Hank!
Oct 3, 2011, 8:34pm   #65
This show is getting soooo intense. Only 17 episodes left in the series. I hope they decide to do all 17 next season. I think Jesse is somehow going to be the pivotal character. He is the only one with a conscious and heart. The series really is about his and Walt's strange love/hate relationship.

This show has rightly deserved every accolade....Brilliant writing, IMO better than Mad Men ...and I love that show.
Oct 3, 2011, 10:50pm   #66
Working Canvas
How many cooks can Gus have a hand in killing? At some point, he's going to lose the two that are left.
Oct 3, 2011, 11:41pm   #67
GOODBYE BREAKING BAD
Originally Posted by frangelica
This show is getting soooo intense. Only 17 episodes left in the series. I hope they decide to do all 17 next season. I think Jesse is somehow going to be the pivotal character. He is the only one with a conscious and heart. The series really is about his and Walt's strange love/hate relationship.

This show has rightly deserved every accolade....Brilliant writing, IMO better than Mad Men ...and I love that show.
Oct 4, 2011, 2:48pm   #68
G
Another great episode. I've practically been on the edge of my seat for the last two or three episodes. It's sad the little boy was poisoned, but I'm glad that Walt and Jesse are getting along again and working together to get Gus off their backs. Can't wait for next week's episode.
Oct 4, 2011, 5:48pm   #69
Working Canvas
Originally Posted by GirlFriday
Another great episode. I've practically been on the edge of my seat for the last two or three episodes. It's sad the little boy was poisoned, but I'm glad that Walt and Jesse are getting along again and working together to get Gus off their backs. Can't wait for next week's episode.
I don't t think he was poisoned... what if he just got sick? Anyone else think that?
Oct 5, 2011, 1:04am   #70
G
Originally Posted by Jayne1
I don't t think he was poisoned... what if he just got sick? Anyone else think that?
Since his symptoms were mysterious, started that day, were "like the flu but getting worse" and the doctors didn't know what was wrong with him, I think it's ricin. I think Walt described what ricin poisoning would be like when they made it in the lab and his symptoms are pretty similar to what he described. I mean, it could be a coincidence, but I think Walt was right on when he said why they (Gus) poisoned the kid...they wanted to get Jesse to kill Walt. If it was just a coincidence and the kid just happened to get sick, I don't think there would be as much point. The whole time Gus has been a step ahead of Walt in everything and he's a pretty bad dude who would have no qualms about killing a kid.
Oct 5, 2011, 1:56am   #71
Working Canvas
Originally Posted by GirlFriday
Since his symptoms were mysterious, started that day, were "like the flu but getting worse" and the doctors didn't know what was wrong with him, I think it's ricin. I think Walt described what ricin poisoning would be like when they made it in the lab and his symptoms are pretty similar to what he described. I mean, it could be a coincidence, but I think Walt was right on when he said why they (Gus) poisoned the kid...they wanted to get Jesse to kill Walt. If it was just a coincidence and the kid just happened to get sick, I don't think there would be as much point. The whole time Gus has been a step ahead of Walt in everything and he's a pretty bad dude who would have no qualms about killing a kid.
Yes... all that makes sense... but why didn't the hospital call the police when the girlfriend (I always forget her name) gave them the info about the poison. Jesse was right there... just hanging around the hospital, but no one questioned him.
Oct 5, 2011, 7:54am   #72
G
Yes... all that makes sense... but why didn't the hospital call the police when the girlfriend (I always forget her name) gave them the info about the poison. Jesse was right there... just hanging around the hospital, but no one questioned him.
I was wondering the same thing. I'm not sure. Maybe they'll touch upon it in future episodes, or maybe the mom told the doctors the info without telling them anything further and that's the end of it. But yeah, I would think that the doctors would call the police.
Oct 5, 2011, 9:58am   #73
J'aime coeurs roses
What are the chances that Gus could see Walt's shiny bald head? With all the reflections from thousands of cars, windows on tbuildings and other shiny objects from the busy street below?
All he had to do was break the plane of the straight line (wall) with that round melon and he would have been seen. Or the light reflect off his glasses just right and he is seen.

I wonder what made Gus so suspicious to begin with. It's kinda funny that they both are worried about the other taking them out.

I wonder where Gus went after he didn't go to his car....and I wonder what Walt's plan is now.

I don't want Gus to die, but I don't want Walt to die...if Hank died, I honestly wouldn't be too upset about that. So maybe that is what needs to happen.....
Oct 5, 2011, 11:04am   #74
Working Canvas
All he had to do was break the plane of the straight line (wall) with that round melon and he would have been seen. Or the light reflect off his glasses just right and he is seen.

I wonder what made Gus so suspicious to begin with. It's kinda funny that they both are worried about the other taking them out.

I wonder where Gus went after he didn't go to his car....and I wonder what Walt's plan is now.

I don't want Gus to die, but I don't want Walt to die...if Hank died, I honestly wouldn't be too upset about that. So maybe that is what needs to happen.....
Gus is supposed to have a "Spidey sense" which would make sense since he's always ten steps ahead, as Walt said.

I think he probably has everything bugged, so he just listens to their plans.
Oct 9, 2011, 10:43pm   #75
What an incredible season!

Anyone surprised at the very end? I just knew it was Walt.
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Television and Cinema