Home The Playground Television and Cinema

Breaking Bad - Season 4

POST A REPLY

Aug 15, 2011, 12:37pm   #31
J'aime coeurs roses
I was a bit disappointed at first when it was just Mike out picking up drops and he had to have Jesse tag along....then at the end when the plan was revealed it makes sense...Gus is causing tension between Walt and Jesse. Jesse now feels important in the eyes of Mike/Gus and he doesn't seem to like being with Walt all that much....
Aug 29, 2011, 3:10am   #32
Originally Posted by ilovepinkhearts
I was a bit disappointed at first when it was just Mike out picking up drops and he had to have Jesse tag along....then at the end when the plan was revealed it makes sense...Gus is causing tension between Walt and Jesse. Jesse now feels important in the eyes of Mike/Gus and he doesn't seem to like being with Walt all that much....

Divide and conquer.
Aug 29, 2011, 3:15am   #33
Originally Posted by mashanyc
i think Hank isnt buying that story
Just want to add that I think the actor who plays Hank is brilliant, soooo talented, absolutely believable, and that's a complex role, imo.
Sep 19, 2011, 6:58pm   #34
Anyone watch last night? I thought the episode was great! If I didn't already think Gus was a bad ***, I sure do now.
Sep 19, 2011, 7:49pm   #35
s
^ seriously, did he take a shot of poisoned tequila to kill off the cartel - that's hard core!!

Plus taking the charcoal pills? and making himself throw up didn't work, he didn't look very good at the end
Sep 19, 2011, 9:21pm   #36
Working Canvas
I guess the charcoal just slows the absorption of the poison, so it gave him time to vomit it up... but still...

Where do you suppose Jesse is going to drive those two injured passengers? One is shot and one is poisoned... can he go to a hospital?
Sep 20, 2011, 10:21am   #37
J'aime coeurs roses
Gus = Bad A$$
Jesse = Bad A$$

I loved the look on Mike and Gus's face when Jesse took control of the lab in Mexico. They were like proud papas or something.
Sep 20, 2011, 1:46pm   #38
I didn't see Gus take the charcoal pills. I don't know how he stays so calm and collected under pressure.
Sep 20, 2011, 3:05pm   #39
Working Canvas
^^ Folding his jacket 'just so' before puking...
Sep 20, 2011, 9:36pm   #40
Originally Posted by ilovepinkhearts

I loved the look on Mike and Gus's face when Jesse took control of the lab in Mexico. They were like proud papas or something.
Hard to believe that Jesse could come through like !!!
Sep 26, 2011, 12:08am   #41
Beautiful.Dirty.Rich
Tonight's episode was incredibly good and down right scary at the end. I thought something was going to happen to Skylar when she was looking down at Walter.
Sep 26, 2011, 9:31am   #42
G
Wow, such a great season...the last episode was incredible. I hate that I have to wait until Sunday to see what's going to happen. Unbelievable!
Sep 26, 2011, 9:40am   #43
Working Canvas
Originally Posted by Jayne1
I guess the charcoal just slows the absorption of the poison, so it gave him time to vomit it up... but still...

Where do you suppose Jesse is going to drive those two injured passengers? One is shot and one is poisoned... can he go to a hospital?
Quoting myself and answering my own question.

To Gus' own private hospital!! Where obviously Gus was considered to be the more important patent... but I'm assuming Mike makes it through the week...
Sep 26, 2011, 12:25pm   #44
Only 2 episodes left this season! Can it get any more tense???
Sep 26, 2011, 7:16pm   #45
Beautiful.Dirty.Rich
Only two more? Oh no. I hope Walt and Jesse can mend things and get over all of this before the season is up. Maybe Jesse, will finally find it in him to poison Gus (but I doubt it).
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Television and Cinema