POST A REPLY

Dec 6, 2013, 12:34pm   #1
LADC_chick
African violet
A new show from Bravo called Blood, Sweat, and Heels is debuting January 5, 2014. Bravo description:

Blood, Sweat and Heels steps up Bravo’s style and sass beginning Sunday, January 5th at 9/8c with a group of up-and-coming movers and shakers in New York's elite circles of real estate, fashion, and media. The all-female cast includes former "video vixen" turned realtor Melyssa Ford, real estate partner Brie Bythewood, modeling agency owner Mica Hughes, affordable-style expert Daisy Lewellyn, A Belle in Brooklyn blogger and author Demetria Lucas, and style and pop culture journalist Geneva S. Thomas. From Harlem to Brooklyn, life in the big city often resembles a small town when the women cross paths in their personal and professional lives. The self-starters built their reputations and successes without the help of a man, but they never underestimate the power of a girlfriend’s support. These independent ladies are aggressive in their pursuit of personal and career goals, but will the cost of success prove too steep as they climb their way to the top?

The one chick saying "I can stop drinking when I want, but you gon' always look like Wesley Snipes" made me DIE!
Dec 6, 2013, 3:13pm   #2
Ladybug09
So Sweet!
Don't think I will be watching this. I'm kind of getting tired of shows with black women hollering and screaming at each other and treating each other like crap.
Dec 6, 2013, 3:30pm   #3
h
hotshot
Doesn't captivate me... unless the reviews are raves, will be tuning out
Dec 6, 2013, 4:07pm   #4
Sassys
Common Sense is Free
Originally Posted by Ladybug09
Don't think I will be watching this. I'm kind of getting tired of shows with black women hollering and screaming at each other and treating each other like crap.
Agree!
Jan 2, 2014, 5:52pm   #5
b
blaquieonassis
I will be watching. Yes, folks will be yelling but I have a feeling this won't be like Linnethia & Co. or the various basketball wives incarnations. Besides, I like glimpses of the New York fashion and socialite worlds. I'm also going to watch The Ruckers Southern Royals on WE.
Jan 5, 2014, 8:06pm   #6
Kansashalo
The 'belle is back!
Am I the only one watching? lol
Jan 5, 2014, 8:08pm   #7
mrsbagalot1222
"Luxury Lover"
I'm liking the characters so far they all have fun personalities.
Jan 5, 2014, 8:10pm   #8
sgj99
Originally Posted by Ladybug09
me too ... i think it's time for Bravo to re-think it's shows. make that long past the time.
Jan 5, 2014, 8:11pm   #9
DC-Cutie
No ma'am to the lady with the full closure, synthetic looking, ashy blonde weave and link lipstick

Mica is cray cray
Melyssa Forde is well....... The same
Jan 5, 2014, 8:12pm   #10
Shoegal30
I have a new hair crush. Demetria's hair is everything that is right in the world!
Jan 5, 2014, 8:13pm   #11
Sassys
Common Sense is Free
Originally Posted by DC-Cutie
No ma'am to the lady with the full closure, synthetic looking, ashy blonde weave and link lipstick

Mica is cray cray
Melyssa Forde is well....... The same

I am going to watch this episode. I love seeing how fake reality shows are in my city.

Already don't like Mica.

Pink lipstick on girl in yellow is so wrong.
Last edited Jan 5, 2014 at 8:19pm.
Jan 5, 2014, 8:17pm   #12
Kansashalo
The 'belle is back!
Is Terry a boyfriend or the butler?
Jan 5, 2014, 8:18pm   #13
Kansashalo
The 'belle is back!
Originally Posted by Shoegal30
I have a new hair crush. Demetria's hair is everything that is right in the world!

It really is!
Jan 5, 2014, 8:19pm   #14
DC-Cutie
I'm moving to NYC so I can get skinny like Mica and all those other fab skinny bishes!
Jan 5, 2014, 8:24pm   #15
Sassys
Common Sense is Free
Originally Posted by DC-Cutie
I'm moving to NYC so I can get skinny like Mica and all those other fab skinny bishes!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >