Home The Playground Television and Cinema

~ Big Brother 14 - Spoilers, Live Feeds, All things BB14 ~

POST A REPLY

Jul 5, 2012, 7:07pm   #76
B
Account Deactivated
Jenn Arroyo use to be in Kittie and JoJo is a rock girl model, I expect these two will join forces.
Jul 5, 2012, 7:10pm   #77
Kara apparently was a playboy bunny.

I googled Shane too, and I guess he has hottie potential
Jul 5, 2012, 7:15pm   #78
B
Account Deactivated
Kara was a Disney princess as well LOL
Jul 6, 2012, 10:28am   #79
Dog Chauffeur
Just caught this on Joker's. If ED is part of this Zing Tube then I don't see how he would be coming back to the house.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbt...umber=17167766
Jul 6, 2012, 5:52pm   #80
B
Account Deactivated
It's been confirmed for awhile now that ED won't be in the house. It's Janelle, Dan, Boogie and the last one is still up in the air, with many people thinking it's Rachel, apparently it's been confirmed the 4th 'mentor' is Britney
Last edited Jul 6, 2012 at 5:59pm.
Jul 6, 2012, 8:45pm   #81
★☆★★☆★★☆★
did anyone watch rumor control today?? rachel was suppose to be on it.

i think it's been said that a mentor won't be anyone from last season.
Jul 6, 2012, 8:46pm   #82
★☆★★☆★★☆★
the way it sounds even janelle is kinda iffy at this point although someone was posting fake tweets for her.
Jul 7, 2012, 10:07am   #83
Working Canvas
Originally Posted by Belle49
It's been confirmed for awhile now that ED won't be in the house. It's Janelle, Dan, Boogie and the last one is still up in the air, with many people thinking it's Rachel, apparently it's been confirmed the 4th 'mentor' is Britney
During Booger's All Star season, he was always in a hat or a bandana... to cover his not yet finished hair plugs. I bet he never wears a head piece this year!

Boy, do I hate Booger.
Jul 7, 2012, 10:09am   #84
Working Canvas
Originally Posted by bnjj
I see that BBAD is airing here for the first time ever. It has aired in eastern Can before but not here in western. I have it set on the pvr.
It used to be on Rogers reality channel here... but this year they are advertising it being on Slice, which is not as high up a cable channel. Weird that such raunchiness will be on a family type channel.
Jul 7, 2012, 10:14am   #85
Working Canvas
Originally Posted by Gurzzy
There seems to be a lack of male eye candy this season!
Funny, I don't really care. Male eye candy means brainless, male model, wanna be actors, who spend all their free time working out and admiring themselves. Usually as dumb as rocks with no personality too.

Overly muscled Jesse turned out to have a personality, but it took 3 years to find that out!
Jul 8, 2012, 1:51am   #86
~One Day At A Time~
^ITA with you Jayne1. Cannot wait for it to start!
Jul 8, 2012, 4:10pm   #87
★☆★★☆★★☆★
There was a photo posted of some of them entering the house
Jul 9, 2012, 12:27pm   #88
i
& My Motos & Shoes!
This is probably old news to you BB regulars, but just in case . . .

Quote:
CBS and ABC haven't exactly settled their differences regarding the similarity between Big Brother and The Glass House, but the show must go on!

And go on it shall, as CBS announced today the cast of the new season of Big Brother, premiering Thursday, July 12. And to give its 14th run an extra something, viewers will get a series-first twist…

For the first time in Big Brother history, four of the most successful players will return to the house to play their own game for their own separate prize. So who's coming back, and what exactly is their mission, should they choose to accept it? Naturally, CBS isn't giving those details away yet, but all will be revealed during the season 14 premiere.

As for the other 12 contestants, they'll still be competing the old-fashioned Big Brother way, and their grand prize is a cool $500,000. To get an idea who you'll be watching this season, check out the cast photos and bios and pick your early favorite!

Following the premiere on July 12, Big Brother will air three nights a week starting Sunday, July 15. And don't forget about the live eviction show, hosted by The Talk's Julie Chen.

What do you think of this season's twist? Any former Big Brother players you want to see return to the house?
http://www.eonline.com/news/327985/c...w-season-twist
Jul 9, 2012, 3:11pm   #89
★☆★★☆★★☆★
Jul 9, 2012, 3:11pm   #90
★☆★★☆★★☆★
word on the street is that it's Britney and not Rachel
i would looooooove to see britney again. she made for some good tv.
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Television and Cinema