Oh Lawd I didn't know Royce had a kid.
yeah, w/Dwight Howard
Apr 12, 2010, 10:11am   #17
forgive me father
i can't wait to watch it...

Shaunie is BAD!!! love her
Apr 12, 2010, 10:13am   #18
B
I don't even know who that is. Well I can see how she lost the baby weight if she ever had any. I am out of the basketballer loop. The only one I had even heard of was Shaq, Walker and Suzie's ex. I think he washed up on the Knicks or Nets one year.
Apr 12, 2010, 10:50am   #19
m
Originally Posted by DC-Cutie
Royce - wowzers!!! And she wonders why she is not allowed to utter the name of her babydaddy without fear of fine or penalty!!! All that booty and coochie poppin' was more than I could handle. Pretty girl but her actions...not so much

Gloria - so this is the sister of Gilbert Arenas, who is alleged to have slept with Shaq - SHCOKING!!! and she knows good and hell well that her sister talked to her about sleeping with him, acting like she didn't know! She seems very nieve when it comes to the shortcomings of ballers..
I agree about Royce she was doing too much poppin for me.
Who is her babydaddy? I like when Gloria's husband told the other ladies at the table not to corrupt his wife that all basketball players cheat, Gloria isn't trying to heard nothing about her husband and groupie.
Apr 12, 2010, 1:00pm   #20
p
gloria is in a hard place shes a nba wife but has a sister that the wives call a groupie . i think its ok to be a groupie as long as the nba player is not married or dating someone . like jordans ex wife she was a groupie but he was single so i think its ok for a single girl to go after a single man that she wants . am i wrong? but only if the man is single
Apr 12, 2010, 1:25pm   #21
Originally Posted by pollinilove
gloria is in a hard place shes a nba wife but has a sister that the wives call a groupie . i think its ok to be a groupie as long as the nba player is not married or dating someone . like jordans ex wife she was a groupie but he was single so i think its ok for a single girl to go after a single man that she wants . am i wrong? but only if the man is single
while in theory that seems OK. But the NBA is like HS (very close knit) and as a groupie, you will end up 'smashing a homie'. that part, isn't cool because the girl will get called a ho and every other name.
Apr 13, 2010, 5:06pm   #22
C
Account Deactivated
I did like the show!
Royce....not much you can say about her
Apr 13, 2010, 5:14pm   #23
I like it! I'm interested in seeing how the rest of the season turns out.
Apr 13, 2010, 5:37pm   #24
**Blessed**
I liked the show, it was fun to watch. Shaunie's my favorite, she seems sweet and genuine. I am definitely not feeling Royce, she has no class whatsoever.
Apr 13, 2010, 6:08pm   #25
Royce....
Apr 13, 2010, 7:14pm   #26
Originally Posted by DC-Cutie
yeah, w/Dwight Howard
Oh no! Dwight? I like him. . . I'll have to check this Royce girl out!
Apr 14, 2010, 6:58am   #27
forgive me father
i enjoyed the 1st show...definitely looking forward to the rest of the season. there seems to be alot of drink throwing - they'd had me on camera choking one of those girls
Apr 14, 2010, 3:16pm   #28
I missed this one too sounds like a must see
Apr 14, 2010, 3:20pm   #29
B
Yeah I have to catch this too esp since Im not feeling RHWONY
Apr 14, 2010, 4:19pm   #30
Flame Head
VH1 says Footballers Wives will be next! This is getting good.
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Television and Cinema