Home > >

Army wives season 5-6

POST A REPLY

Feb 9, 2012, 10:25pm   #1
Jeannam2008
Fashionably me :)
I didn't see a thread for these season yet so I'm making one. I am catching up on my army wives on Netflix started with season 1 back in December now on season 5 getting ready for the premiere of 6 on march 6th lol! I absolutely love this show and I can't help but keep watching
Mar 4, 2012, 3:15pm   #2
Q
Quigs
bump
Mar 4, 2012, 4:13pm   #3
ILuvShopping
★☆★★☆★★☆★
the premier of the new season is tonight. it's 2 hours.
i'm kinda excited. i thought for sure this show was cancelled.
Mar 5, 2012, 8:21am   #4
inpermafrost
I used to watch this show all the time. Then I got rid of cable and haven't been able to watch it for two years. I'm bummed. I was at my mom's and saw their promo for the new season "one of the wives won't weather the storm" thing. WHAT!? I've missed so much!
Mar 5, 2012, 11:29am   #5
ILuvShopping
★☆★★☆★★☆★
i originaly started watching in netflix then caught last season online.

i thought the premier was eh...... i just don't buy some of their acting most of the time.
Mar 6, 2012, 7:47pm   #6
kymmie
superficial quirk
I stopped watching because they are always killing off someone. I guess they have to kill off a wife since they've killed off their children!
Apr 6, 2012, 5:39pm   #7
Chanel522
Just watched the episode from April 1st and am really upset that something is wrong with Claudia Joy. I love her and Michael and whatever it is she has doesn't look good from the previews for next week. Anyone have any ideas?
Aug 7, 2012, 10:46pm   #8
watk6022
Anyone still watching?
Aug 8, 2012, 10:12am   #9
Chanel522
I am!! I love this show.
Aug 8, 2012, 1:59pm   #10
B
Belle49
Account Deactivated
Me too, love this show
Aug 18, 2012, 12:53pm   #11
Sternchen
I just started watching this show and I have to say I really like it!!

I'm an army brat so it's nice to see how army-life is interpreted in TV
Sep 11, 2012, 1:35am   #12
coutureinatl
All I can say is that was one hell of an ending
Sep 11, 2012, 8:29am   #13
B
Belle49
Account Deactivated
All I'm hoping for is that they come back for another season. That ending was just WOW

I think it's obvious what happen but WOW
Sep 11, 2012, 4:55pm   #14
ILuvShopping
★☆★★☆★★☆★
i was thinking this was the last season?? although not sure where i heard/read that....
Sep 11, 2012, 6:00pm   #15
coutureinatl
Came across this

Quote:
It looked like Army Wives might be coming to an end after six seasons. Now, it turns out that last night’s cliffhanger season ending might be a good sign for season seven.

Series star Catherine Bell has noted that, while Army Wives hasn’t been cancelled, it hasn’t been renewed yet either. Via her Twitter account, Bell said that the cast and crew filmed two endings for the season six finale which was filmed in June. Presumably one that would wrap up the show and another that would serve as a cliffhanger to lead into season seven.

Though Army Wives hasn’t been renewed, Bell hints that it’s “kind of a good sign” that Lifetime went with the cliffhanger ending instead of the tidy one.

If the Lifetime show does indeed come back, you can be sure that Bell will be a part of it. The actress signed a new two year deal with the studio back in May. It potentially commits her to two more seasons of the show and gives her a significant salary increase.

Who else would be returning? That seems to be up in the air since none of the other original Army Wives castmembers have contracts now that season six is over. If Lifetime wants them back, they’ll have to renegotiate salaries and that will presumably drive production costs.

That may explain why so many characters were left in jeopardy in the sixth season finale. If deals can’t be reached, Army Wives could return with several new faces. We’ll keep you posted as we hear more
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >