Home > >

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 11

POST A REPLY

Jan 19, 2012, 3:43am   #1
iluvmybags
& My Motos & Shoes!
AI started tonight with auditions - anyone watching?
Jan 19, 2012, 3:48am   #2
CountryGlamour
Glam Farm Girl
I DVRed it. I've only seen half of it so far. I enjoyed what I've seen so far! I was hoping someone would start a thread.
Jan 19, 2012, 3:55am   #3
iluvmybags
& My Motos & Shoes!
Steven Tyler was all pimped out! Purple shirt with a leather vest a matching hat! Loved the clip of what goes through his head when he closes his eyes absorbing the music!

Did it seem like there were a lot more country singers tonight?

Jan 19, 2012, 6:49am   #4
KathyB
LVoe!
I watched. Lot of good talent in Savannah, GA.
Jan 19, 2012, 7:54am   #5
admat97
AHS...Yes!
Shannon Magrane from my daughters school and an International Thespian Society member: She made it to top 24 :) Btw...this hasn't been advertised. We only know because of the kids.

Jan 19, 2012, 9:22am   #6
coronita
Sipping ginger ale
I really liked the last guy - I think his name is Phillip Phillips. I loved his version of Thriller!!
Jan 19, 2012, 11:07am   #7
paradise392
Aloha
Originally Posted by coronita
I really liked the last guy - I think his name is Phillip Phillips. I loved his version of Thriller!!
i loved him too! he was probably my favorite.
Jan 19, 2012, 11:35am   #8
admat97
AHS...Yes!
I'll have to pull up youtube. I didn't watch any of the other singers.
Jan 19, 2012, 12:01pm   #9
pursegrl12
the guy who quit his job to audition (with a wife who is pregnant)...not for nothing but you have a baby on the way and unless you sound like the last guy, you need to get your priorities straight. sorry if that came off harsh.

loved the last guy, phillip phillips!!!
Jan 19, 2012, 12:26pm   #10
cheermom09
^ Agree.
Jan 19, 2012, 12:27pm   #11
B
Belle49
Account Deactivated
Anyone know where I can watch this show online??? Directv and my local fox station are 'fighting' so fox has been pulled from Directv
Jan 19, 2012, 12:33pm   #12
Heath-kkf
Probably more country type singers because of the location bringing mostly people from Georgia, the Carolinas, and the other areas of the South.
Jan 19, 2012, 7:28pm   #13
MarneeB
~One Day At A Time~
Originally Posted by admat97
Shannon Magrane from my daughters school and an International Thespian Society member: She made it to top 24 :) Btw...this hasn't been advertised. We only know because of the kids.

I remember when her dad, Joe Magrane, played with the St Louis Cardinals. He was one of my favorite players. Shannon is a pretty girl and I thought her voice was lovely.
Jan 19, 2012, 10:07pm   #14
emcosmo1639
Originally Posted by admat97

No surprise there! She could sing and she's adorable!
Jan 19, 2012, 10:34pm   #15
Cindi
My baby, Bellis
I loved him too. He reminded me a little of Taylor Hicks in the way he performs. He will be fun to watch this season.

Originally Posted by coronita
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >