ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 11

POST A REPLY

Feb 28, 2012, 8:35pm   #46
MarneeB
~One Day At A Time~
^I agree with Cindi about the cowboy kid. Annoying!
Feb 28, 2012, 9:11pm   #47
pennydreadful
onwards!
Hey does anyone happen to know the lipcolor JLo was wearing on tonight's episode?? It may be just THE most perfect pink, um, ever... If anyone has any insight I would really appreciate it!! Thanks :)

Eta- OBSESSED with phillip phillips. I hope he goes far!
Feb 28, 2012, 9:45pm   #48
admat97
AHS...Yes!
I love Joshua!
Feb 28, 2012, 10:01pm   #49
randr21
Watch "The Cove"
My picks for bottoms...1st & 2nd guy, young guy who sang adele, 2nd chance guy
Feb 28, 2012, 10:13pm   #50
admat97
AHS...Yes!
Poor Gentle Giant Jermaine Jones. He's so sweet but they shouldn't have led him on like this. I hope his heart isnt broken a second time.
Feb 28, 2012, 10:14pm   #51
labelwhore04
I hate the justin bieber wannabe kid

I really like Heejun, he's so funny!

Phillip Phillip's(lol at his name) is damn fine
Feb 29, 2012, 12:26am   #52
minnie04
Yeah. Heejun is weird and cute . Lol. I think the kid that sang Adele song will be voted off for sure tomorrow. I don't like the guy that sang the very first time too.
Feb 29, 2012, 1:48am   #53
RowanOak
Overall, I thought these guys were really really good. I don't know who I would've voted for if I had seen it live. (We were out and I just finished watching it....past the voting time.) My opinion was that there were more than 6 guys that should go through. Joshua? He stood out to me from the eliminations, so maybe him? The main one that I was not crazy about tonight was the Justin Beeber-looking boy. Will the younger girls like him, you think? If so, they're the main voter block, I would think. Soo glad that they brought Jermaine back.

Who stood out to you?
Feb 29, 2012, 8:40am   #54
admat97
AHS...Yes!
Originally Posted by RowanOak
Overall, I thought these guys were really really good. I don't know who I would've voted for if I had seen it live. (We were out and I just finished watching it....past the voting time.) My opinion was that there were more than 6 guys that should go through. Joshua? He stood out to me from the eliminations, so maybe him? The main one that I was not crazy about tonight was the Justin Beeber-looking boy. Will the younger girls like him, you think? If so, they're the main voter block, I would think. Soo glad that they brought Jermaine back.

Who stood out to you?
That kid (Ebon?) is way too young. He's only 15 and I think they really did him a disservice putting him through. He could really benefit from some training.

I like Joshua, Colton, Phillip, Aaron and Adam.

Reid is a great singer, but really awkward to look at. Jeremy has a really pretty voice and Deandre is just plain pretty.

My husband wanted to vote online last night and it went through a FB app. To vote you had to accept that they could access your info and would post your votes to the public wall. He opted out, as would I. I am so tired of these things taking away our rights to privacy. AARRGGG!
Feb 29, 2012, 10:39am   #55
cosmogrl5
I felt like a lot of the performances were bad last night, but the judges didn't give any sort of negative feedback. This is why they need a Simon! Anyway, I was mostly underwhelmed by the boys, but I like girl singers better anyway.
Feb 29, 2012, 2:24pm   #56
B
Brandless
Originally Posted by cosmogrl5
I felt like a lot of the performances were bad last night, but the judges didn't give any sort of negative feedback. This is why they need a Simon! Anyway, I was mostly underwhelmed by the boys, but I like girl singers better anyway.
Exactly what DH and I said last night! It seems the judges are so afraid to critique!

I'm rooting for Heejun and Philip. The former is so funny and he can sing. Did anyone see his intro clip, how he asked his mom to dance?
Feb 29, 2012, 2:31pm   #57
cosmogrl5
Originally Posted by Brandless
Exactly what DH and I said last night! It seems the judges are so afraid to critique!

I'm rooting for Heejun and Philip. The former is so funny and he can sing. Did anyone see his intro clip, how he asked his mom to dance?
OMG! I was laughing so hard when his mom was dancing. She was adorable! It was so funny when he was like, "You're going to put this on TV? She's going to kill me!"
Feb 29, 2012, 7:25pm   #58
Cindi
My baby, Bellis
I can't believe we are going to lose more than half of them after only one performance. My favorites are Phillip, Heejun and Colton. It seems a waste of great talent to just have some of these guys on one time. I hope my guys make it. Here is the Dialidol.com info if anyone watches that site:

http://www.dialidol.com/asp/predictions/predictions.asp

It doesn't look right to me but what do I know? If it is right all of my faves will be going home.
Feb 29, 2012, 9:12pm   #59
admat97
AHS...Yes!
So far the girls are terrible.
Feb 29, 2012, 9:30pm   #60
randr21
Watch "The Cove"
Really terrible, that girl butchered sweet dreams
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >