Home The Playground Television and Cinema

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 11

POST A REPLY

Jan 20, 2012, 3:30am   #16
Glam Farm Girl
Originally Posted by KathyB
I watched. Lot of good talent in Savannah, GA.
yes, there was!!
Jan 20, 2012, 3:31am   #17
Glam Farm Girl
Originally Posted by admat97
Shannon Magrane from my daughters school and an International Thespian Society member: She made it to top 24 :) Btw...this hasn't been advertised. We only know because of the kids.

Thats great!
Jan 21, 2012, 8:11am   #18
Shopaholic
That's amazing about Shannon! Love that she's a volleyball player, comes from an athletic family, showed no nerves, & the screeching after Stephen's comment was hilarious! Oh, and I love that she sang Etta...RIP. :(
Feb 8, 2012, 8:30pm   #19
Emma 4ever in my <3
OMG! Did anyone see tonight's episode? The last contestant, when asked a question by the judges, suddenly looked dazed, took a few steps forward and fell off the stage!
Feb 8, 2012, 8:47pm   #20
I'm watching it right now and can't believe they cut that kid who is homeless and was cut last year in the hollywood round. The one with a twin brother whose mom walked out on them. I loved him and thought he did great and then they cut him
Feb 9, 2012, 6:33am   #21
Opie, My Schmopie!!
Well, no one actually stood out above the crowd for me. I was listening in the den without looking at the tv and they all sounded the same, so it didn't matter to me who got to stay and who was booted off. The personal stories behind some of these contestants are truly heartbreaking, but it is, after all, a talent show, and life is life.
Feb 9, 2012, 7:21pm   #22
B
Account Deactivated
Dayum everyone is dropping like flies
Feb 11, 2012, 1:29pm   #23
Originally Posted by BgaHolic
OMG! Did anyone see tonight's episode? The last contestant, when asked a question by the judges, suddenly looked dazed, took a few steps forward and fell off the stage!
Yes! What happened with that? What about the others that fell out too? Did they say what happened or did I check out and miss it?
Feb 19, 2012, 6:27am   #24
Soap Maker
My fav audtion so far is Joshua Ledet - Jar of Hearts. Just loved it. I think there is some real quality this year, it is going to be tough to get it down to 24!!!!
Feb 19, 2012, 7:14am   #25
G
I think there are some quality singers this year, too. I didn't think much until their solos last week and several hit it out of the park. I wasn't too impressed with the group numbers with songs from the 50s and 60s, though. I wish that cowboy kid would go home...he's really annoying.
Feb 19, 2012, 7:53am   #26
Soap Maker
That cowboy kid is really annoying esp when he said he came to make music not recycle music! What a cheek!! Heehan (sp) is so funny!
Feb 23, 2012, 7:33am   #27
AHS...Yes!
That Philip Philips guy is just a little sexy when he sings.
Feb 23, 2012, 8:37am   #28
AHS...Yes!
Originally Posted by admat97
That Philip Philips guy is just a little sexy when he sings.
I had to post this little clip of him singing "Nice and Slow"

Feb 23, 2012, 8:41am   #29
AHS...Yes!
Another one of my early favorites:

Joshua Ledet

Feb 23, 2012, 12:42pm   #30
I'm actually not super super impressed with the talent this year, but it is still early. A lot of them don't come into their own until they get down to the top 12. To be honest, I feel like the show is kind of stale now... I only watch to see J Lo's hair, makeup, and clothes!
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Television and Cinema