Home Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Tano

Tick-Tock...Tick-Tock ...Who's Awaiting Delivery?


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Sep 4, 2008, 12:03am   #16
nooch's Avatar
Judge Roughneck
I am waiting on my Chicklit - it shipped from CA and I am in NM so it shouldn't be tooooo long!
Sep 4, 2008, 12:07am   #17
s
Member
I have a bag on the way! My very first Tano...a truffle SB! UPS tracking says that I should have it on FRIDAY!!
Sep 4, 2008, 1:40am   #18
kmh1190's Avatar
Purse crazed
My black glitterati has a delivery date of 9/8 according to UPS. But I noticed it reached San Pablo, California tonight which means it is in the neighborhood and should be with me either tomorrow or day after!
Sep 4, 2008, 6:49am   #19
pursegal's Avatar
Member
waiting on my Shopper Tote .... should be here tomorrow....

my glitterati gets here tomorrow which i am pretty sure will be going back....
Sep 4, 2008, 7:00am   #20
knasarae's Avatar
Team Capricorn
Me too!! Though I won't be waiting long. Bebe is out for delivery!
Sep 4, 2008, 7:24am   #21
MamaToJakers's Avatar
Live. Laugh. Love.
knas - Yay for Bebe!!! I can't wait to see pics of your newest Boogie addition.

My Carte Blanche is now supposed to be shipped today. Why? Grrr... maybe LB will give me an additional discount since they did not ship in a timely fashion.
Sep 4, 2008, 8:36am   #22
Peeking_Around's Avatar
Live, Love, Laugh
Originally Posted by nooch
I am waiting on my Chicklit - it shipped from CA and I am in NM so it shouldn't be tooooo long!
You are SO lucky! I'm holding off since I've went on a bit of a purse spree ... don't wanna give DH a reason to complain!


Originally Posted by pursegal
waiting on my Shopper Tote .... should be here tomorrow....

my glitterati gets here tomorrow which i am pretty sure will be going back....
Can't wait for you to get the Shopper!!
Sep 4, 2008, 8:46am   #23
Voodoo's Avatar
Thread Starter
Hockeygasm
Originally Posted by knasarae
Me too!! Though I won't be waiting long. Bebe is out for delivery!
Sep 4, 2008, 10:08am   #24
TygerKitty's Avatar
~*~ addicted ~*~
Originally Posted by Peeking_Around
You are SO lucky! I'm holding off since I've went on a bit of a purse spree ... don't wanna give DH a reason to complain!




Can't wait for you to get the Shopper!!
Ok this is totally off topic... but how do you multiquote these days? I used to have a button that you could click on as many as u wanted and multiquote but that button is gone and I don't know how to do it anymore. If I click quote it automatically just does whichever one I click on and I can't put more than one.
Sep 4, 2008, 10:12am   #25
Peeking_Around's Avatar
Live, Love, Laugh
Originally Posted by TygerKitty
Ok this is totally off topic... but how do you multiquote these days? I used to have a button that you could click on as many as u wanted and multiquote but that button is gone and I don't know how to do it anymore. If I click quote it automatically just does whichever one I click on and I can't put more than one.

I quote one .. copy it .. and then go back and quote the other one and paste the first one.

I'm sure there is an easier way .. I just haven't figured it out.
Sep 4, 2008, 10:25am   #26
knasarae's Avatar
Team Capricorn
Lol, I don't know either.
Sep 4, 2008, 11:31am   #27
Susan Lee's Avatar
Double Trouble
Waiting on my first Tano..a ruby LRC! Should be her sooooooon!

Question-does LB require signature on their UPS ground deliveries?
Sep 4, 2008, 11:44am   #28
knasarae's Avatar
Team Capricorn
My UPS guy always just leaves it on the porch.
Sep 4, 2008, 11:55am   #29
kings_20's Avatar
Member
I preordered a raspberry SW from MHB!! Not sure when it will be in but I am very excited :)
Sep 4, 2008, 12:26pm   #30
Peeking_Around's Avatar
Live, Love, Laugh
Originally Posted by susanlee17
Waiting on my first Tano..a ruby LRC! Should be her sooooooon!

Question-does LB require signature on their UPS ground deliveries?

Nope - They dropped off my first 2 boxes couple of weeks ago - didn't sign ...

And then yesterday UPS guy left it on my porch.

You will LOVE the LRC ...
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Tano  
TOP

Thread Tools