POST A REPLY

Feb 26, 2011, 7:25am   #436
I really have to get a boogie again. Now that my kiddos are older maybe going back to a smaller bag won't be so bad...Lovin everyones gorgeouse boogies!
Mar 19, 2011, 12:45pm   #437
~ Michelle ~
Anybody got a new Boogie lately?
Mar 19, 2011, 3:35pm   #438
I got mine in December. It is my avi. I do love it.
Mar 19, 2011, 4:44pm   #439
~ Michelle ~
It's gorgeous! I contemplated that one but ended up scoring Blueberry on Bonz for a great price.
Mar 19, 2011, 11:25pm   #440
Originally Posted by baghag411
It's gorgeous! I contemplated that one but ended up scoring Blueberry on Bonz for a great price.
Gonna post pix?
Mar 24, 2011, 3:15pm   #441
Purse-o-maniac
Just wanted to shout out some boogie love. I've been carrying my girl for several days now and just always hate to change out of her.
Mar 24, 2011, 7:38pm   #442
~ Michelle ~
Yeah, I would feel that way if I had Plum Jelly too!!
Jan 20, 2012, 3:37pm   #443
I have 2 boogies. One is blossom and one in oasis. Would it be wrong to buy another? It is just the perfect bag for me. Stays on my shoulder. Holds everything. I amd trying to decide between Honey in Havana in Black or another Boogie in Gunmetal.
Jan 21, 2012, 1:17pm   #444
~*~ addicted ~*~
Originally Posted by pinkmom66
I have 2 boogies. One is blossom and one in oasis. Would it be wrong to buy another? It is just the perfect bag for me. Stays on my shoulder. Holds everything. I amd trying to decide between Honey in Havana in Black or another Boogie in Gunmetal.
I own five or six different colors of the same tano bag... no shame! If you love it, go for it!
Jan 21, 2012, 3:10pm   #445
Originally Posted by TygerKitty
I own five or six different colors of the same tano bag... no shame! If you love it, go for it!
Thanks! I am really leaning toward the boogie in gunmetal. I just love the boogie!!
Jan 21, 2012, 3:27pm   #446
The gunmetal is a different leather than the boogies you have called Nebula. Thinner than the Lux, but with a subtle sheen that's just gorgeous and light as a feather.

Joan
Jan 21, 2012, 3:38pm   #447
Originally Posted by Celts20
The gunmetal is a different leather than the boogies you have called Nebula. Thinner than the Lux, but with a subtle sheen that's just gorgeous and light as a feather.

Joan
Thanks, Joan. I just ordered it! How does it wear comared to the Lux?
Jan 22, 2012, 8:30am   #448
I haven't carried my gunmetal bag a lot, so I really can't say how it's worn? I have a bunch of Tanos, so I try to switch around. Although I do get "stuck" on one from time to time and carry it for a couple of months. My gunmetal Second Skin is a gorgeous bag; I don't use it much, but don't want to sell it because it's so pretty!

Joan
Jan 22, 2012, 7:06pm   #449
OK - the Peony Boogie available for preorder on Must Have Bag is most definitely calling my name! I have always kicked myself for not getting the watermelon Boogie when it was available several years back, and I think Peony looks just as divine . Cornflower also looks fabulous!
Jan 23, 2012, 8:42am   #450
Originally Posted by knics33
OK - the Peony Boogie available for preorder on Must Have Bag is most definitely calling my name! I have always kicked myself for not getting the watermelon Boogie when it was available several years back, and I think Peony looks just as divine . Cornflower also looks fabulous!
Not that I need another Boogie, but I do. I was thinking of Cornflower myself. The two boogie colors I would love to find are raspberry and grape.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Tano