Here are some i-phone pics that I took in Tano's booth & a quick summary of the colors and materials for Fall 2011. If you have questions, fire away- I will try my best to answer. (I have no specs or additional photos at this time, though- sorry!)
1. LUX- a little bit thicker this time around. Colors: lux: black, brunette (brown), juniper (gorgeous green) carrot (dark orange) chili (perfect true red) and peacock (a sort of teal blue)
2. HAVANA- a LOVELY new chewy italian type vachetta. Thick with a round hand, nice texture, a very slight sheen but not "shiny". Colors: grenadine (red), honey cognac), black, zinc (dark grey), teal.
3. DIVA- a gorgeous distressed metallic nubuck that Tano did in the past and has now re-issued for Fall 2011. Colors: gold and silver.
4. ANGIE- a soft, matte, chammy type leather with lizard print leather trim. Colors: saddle, chocolate, black, velvet (orangey red)
5. DIP DYED- A dip dyed washed leather with ruching details. Colors: mahogany
Some great new "home run" styles. See pics for my faves. Prices were exciting, too. To my recollection all the Lux styles will be under $200 for Fall!
SHOCKER.....the only repeat styles were MONA LETHAL & CHICKLIT! No boogies, no petit larcenies...(better stock up on those styles now, girls!)
love the juniper, carrot and the metallics ! hoping for more larger styles like the analisa :)