Home Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Tano

So what have you preordered for Fall 2011 or what has caught your eye??

POST A REPLY

Jul 28, 2011, 3:40pm   #16
I think I will pre order forever young in chocolate
Jul 29, 2011, 3:01pm   #17
h
Tano is new to me? Where can you preorder from?
Jul 29, 2011, 3:40pm   #18
~*~ addicted ~*~
http://www.musthavebag.com
Jul 29, 2011, 3:54pm   #19
h
Thank you! I really must have a Tano now that I have fallen in love!
Jul 30, 2011, 11:42am   #20
Luv my labs!
Originally Posted by haybay314
Thank you! I really must have a Tano now that I have fallen in love!
Which one are you think of Haybay??
Aug 4, 2011, 8:44pm   #21
Luv my labs!
Ok...so I changed my pre-orders. I cancelled the Kiss Me Kate because I just know it will be too big for me now that the measurements are out.

I changed the Pucker Up to be in the honey color versus teal...as I have many blue bags...but love the neutral of the honey....

Ready for the havana bags to be out already!
Aug 5, 2011, 7:44am   #22
Hey Deb, I thought the dimensions on that Kiss Me Kate were a bit large for your liking I do like the Pucker Up a lot though. The Eye on the Prize attracts me because of the two snapped compartments on either side of the zipped one. But who knows, maybe I'll see something vintage I like too!

Joan
Aug 5, 2011, 1:35pm   #23
B
I have a cross dresser preordered in the zinc. Looking forward to the Havana leather also.
Aug 5, 2011, 3:06pm   #24
N
Originally Posted by Bike Chick
I have a cross dresser preordered in the zinc. Looking forward to the Havana leather also.

I have my on the cross dresser too. I am trying to decide if its too big for me though...
Aug 19, 2011, 2:04pm   #25
Luv my labs!
Ok...so MHB posted on FB that the Havana leather bags are going to be headed their way next week...and so pre-orders should be getting emails...and shipping info next week!

SQUEEEEEE!

Aug 19, 2011, 9:49pm   #26
Can't wait to see your bags, Deb!! I'm holding off a bit to see what people think. But there a couple that I'm really liking. Want to see what that Havana leather is like!

Joan
Aug 20, 2011, 11:38am   #27
Luv my labs!
Me too Joan...and I only have ONE bag coming for right now...just the Pucker Up in havana leather in the honey color...

But if I love it, I know I will have to get another bag in this leather!
Aug 20, 2011, 12:38pm   #28
Originally Posted by Odebdo
Me too Joan...and I only have ONE bag coming for right now...just the Pucker Up in havana leather in the honey color...

But if I love it, I know I will have to get another bag in this leather!

Oh Deb I can not wait to see the honey I am doing the same thing waiting to hear what others think first. I have just made too many purchases and now I don't like or use the bags. So I am trying to being more selective and less impulsive.

Can't wait for your reveal.

Peace
Aug 20, 2011, 5:38pm   #29
Luv my labs!
I will be sure to post a review with pictures when it arrives!

I have not been this excited about a Tano since my beloved Wuderkinder came out!
Aug 23, 2011, 5:27pm   #30
s
Has anybody preordered the Earthly Delight? I would love to see pics when you do!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Tano