POST A REPLY

Jul 7, 2012, 9:27am   #1
It's so sad that not many people are posting here anymore. It was so active one time and I really miss that. But, what the heck, I'm still buying Tanos
I was looking at thatsourbag.com and saw a couple of Tano bags on sale at an unbelievable price. So I got a wine Skip The Intro for only $79... brand new, with tags, in plush leather. It has a main zipped compartment, then 2 snapped compartments on either side. The color is SO pretty, kind of a very deep pink/cranberry. Will enjoy carrying this one this summer.

Joan
Attached Images

Jul 7, 2012, 9:29am   #2
Adrift and At Peace
That's a gorgeous color for Summer and the leather looks so dreamy!! And, even better, what a great deal!! Congrats!
Jul 7, 2012, 12:35pm   #3
Luv my labs!
Oh wow Joan...that is beautiful! I always loved the looks of wine plush...don't remember seeing this style revealed before though...and especially not at the steal of a deal you got it for!!

Is it large or just a good medium sized bag?

Congrats on what looks like a gorgeous addition to your beautiful collection!
Jul 7, 2012, 1:10pm   #4
Thanks all! The dimensions are 17" x 12" x 3.75" . The 17 at the bottom kind of tapers up. It's big, but doesn't seem huge to me. And I love the two snap compartments on the side. The handles are rolled and don't slip, fits nicely on the shoulder. And it's not heavy. Lots of room. They still have purple haze, wine, and chocolate if anyone is interested.

Joan
Jul 7, 2012, 1:30pm   #5
d
I love your summer Tano bag! I too have been disappointed in this forum not being as active, but I think the new bags aren't as cute as they used to be.
Jul 7, 2012, 1:36pm   #6
N
That's gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing!
Jul 9, 2012, 2:16am   #7
G
I'm new to TPF but like Tano bags. I have one that I used daily for a long time - "Southern Hospitality" (I believe) and I guess it isn't sold anymore.

Where is your "Skip the Intro" manufactured? The bags I've seen are either from India or China. Thanks!
Jul 9, 2012, 2:11pm   #8
I think they're made in China now. I have that Southern Hospitality in green; great little bag.

Joan
Jul 12, 2012, 5:38am   #9
pretty bag!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Tano