Home Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Tano

CHAT - Deals, Steals, Photos & Stores

POST A REPLY

Feb 9, 2009, 8:23am   #61
luv2shop!!!
Originally Posted by Tori
That beach is gorgeous! Is it just pearl with another name?

Hmm, looks like I need at least three new bags now...
Tano has done beach white in past seasons. Pearl is basically beach with a pearlized finish. The finish makes it look a little creamier (like TPK said) and irridescent, exactly like a pearl.
Feb 9, 2009, 1:30pm   #62
I think my pearl bag is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen. The pearl crunch is gorgeous!!!
Feb 9, 2009, 11:06pm   #63
Hockeygasm
Hey since this thread is called CHAT....

Did anyone watch the Westminster Dog Show tonight?
Feb 9, 2009, 11:15pm   #64
Purse crazed
Nope
Feb 9, 2009, 11:16pm   #65
Hockeygasm
^^Okay well thanks Kris!
Feb 9, 2009, 11:17pm   #66
Purse crazed
That'd be like asking me "Did you watch tonight's football game?" Nope.
Feb 9, 2009, 11:19pm   #67
Hockeygasm
haha! I can't get over some of the crazy breeds of dog out there ....anyway....that's my 2 cents haha
Feb 9, 2009, 11:25pm   #68
Purse crazed
Don't get me wrong, I love dogs! Just don't give a rat's rear end about watching it on TV.
Feb 10, 2009, 5:57am   #69
I always watch Westminster. And have two of those cute little Petit Basset Griffon Vendeens, one is 13 1/2, the other is a little over 1 1/2 years old. Love seeing all the different breeds.

Joan
Feb 10, 2009, 8:33am   #70
W
My Newest Friends!
oh gosh celt, you have PBGVs, I LOVE those!! i have a Bouvier (he's my avatar). It's tough having a breed most people don't recognize, isn't it? i get "is that a sheepdog" or "is that a giant wheaton, giant schanuzer, labradoodle, etc" all the time! The Bouv was actually one of the 7 breeds picked for the finals at Westminster last year (herding class), I couldn't believe it!
Feb 10, 2009, 8:53am   #71
I always get "that's a nice little mutt" Then when the person who asks tries to pronounce Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen, it never works. They key in on the word "basset" which the PBGV is absolutely no relation to, but means "low to the ground." They're fun little dogs, full of the devil. Love the Bouvs too! Thought about getting one many years ago, but settled instead on a littler dog.

Joan
Feb 10, 2009, 8:57am   #72
Hockeygasm
I am so looking forward to the working group tonight. All my favorite breeds are in that group hehe
Feb 10, 2009, 9:03am   #73
Tano Junkie
I have a Great Dane, Black Lab, and a German Shepherd dog. I love watching dog shows and so do my dogs!
Feb 10, 2009, 9:11am   #74
a
Dante loves watching the dog shows. He stretches right up and puts his paws on the entertainment center. Then he starts mewing at the dogs. It's hysterical because he isn't so friendly with real dogs. Whenever he is at my parents' house, he will hiss and spit at my parent's black lab puppy.
Feb 10, 2009, 9:29am   #75
Hockeygasm
OMG AL that is so funny!!!!!!!!!

Of course...I'm always cheering for the Boxer to win the group....but I've never seen it happen
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Tano