Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Your AUGUST score... eye-candy galore!!!

POST A REPLY

Aug 4, 2012, 6:30am   #1
travelerscloset
just passing through
Let me start My August arrival... Choco/Cream basketweave MAM! More photos at my reveal thread from post #384

Aug 4, 2012, 7:27am   #2
Hamhamjanice
Wow! was looking for this. A beauty! Congrats! Your RMs are all so nice!
Aug 4, 2012, 7:32am   #3
travelerscloset
just passing through
Thank you Hamhamjanice!
Originally Posted by Hamhamjanice
Wow! was looking for this. A beauty! Congrats! Your RMs are all so nice!
Aug 4, 2012, 7:35am   #4
Hamhamjanice
Some of mine.... Arrived in the morning! but I have a few questions about the orange MAB

1) The tag inside is now leather, does this means that it is the more current item? I miss the metal tag....
2) I am surprised to find that the longer strap does not have a hook like the other MAB I have. Anyone know how to use this?? Where do I hook?
3) The metalware seems lighter than my other MAB. I am kinda worried. Is this normal?
Attached Images

Aug 4, 2012, 8:00am   #5
Ms.Qi
Some of mine.... Arrived in the morning! but I have a few questions about the orange MAB

1) The tag inside is now leather, does this means that it is the more current item? I miss the metal tag....
2) I am surprised to find that the longer strap does not have a hook like the other MAB I have. Anyone know how to use this?? Where do I hook?
3) The metalware seems lighter than my other MAB. I am kinda worried. Is this normal?
Lovely! I think some of the mam's strap can only hook on the side which I don't like about... To me if that's the case I will only carry on my forearm
Aug 4, 2012, 8:01am   #6
Ms.Qi
Originally Posted by travelerscloset
Let me start My August arrival... Choco/Cream basketweave MAM! More photos at my reveal thread from post #384

Nice color combo! Another great buy
Aug 4, 2012, 10:48am   #7
blackcat777
evil feline

I've posted in your collection thread too, but she's such a classy beauty! And her leather seems so darm soft!! Congrats

Congrats Hamhamhanice!
1) Yes, RM has changed the tag from metal one to leather one since this spring / summer collection I believe.
2) I think your orange MAB is new "tangerine" - I used to have one - which comes with new style strap. you can attach it to the dog leash clasps on the side of your bag (you need to detach it from the bag's side D rings).
3) Yes it is normal. I remember (used to be) my tangerine MAM had very plasticky, light weight hardware too.

FYI
Aug 4, 2012, 10:54am   #8
Hamhamjanice
Originally Posted by blackcat777
I've posted in your collection thread too, but she's such a classy beauty! And her leather seems so darm soft!! Congrats

Congrats Hamhamhanice!
1) Yes, RM has changed the tag from metal one to leather one since this spring / summer collection I believe.
2) I think your orange MAB is new "tangerine" - I used to have one - which comes with new style strap. you can attach it to the dog leash clasps on the side of your bag (you need to detach it from the bag's side D rings).
3) Yes it is normal. I remember (used to be) my tangerine MAM had very plasticky, light weight hardware too.

FYI
Dear blackcat,

THANK YOU! What a relief. Yes its a beauty too... Will be accompany me for work on Mon!
Aug 4, 2012, 10:55am   #9
Hamhamjanice

Congrats Hamhamhanice!

FYI
Opps, apologies, its 'blackcat777'.
Aug 4, 2012, 1:05pm   #10
travelerscloset
just passing through
Thank you blackcat!
Aug 4, 2012, 1:16pm   #11
TaraP
Bruno Von PepFried<3

Beautiful! This MAM is perfection in BW form. Love the leather on the body of it. So unique.. Congrats!

Congrats on your Covet and MAB! You can never go wrong with an Orange bag.
Aug 4, 2012, 8:32pm   #12
kaits33

Travelers....you have the most amazing collection! What a fab addition. Love it!
Aug 4, 2012, 9:40pm   #13
redweddy
Paws in my Purse
Ladies my new-to-me beauties have come home!!

First, my BQP MAC with silver siggy hardware and fleur de lis lining

Name:  image-2381971796.jpg
Views: 990
Size:  493.5 KB

AND my new-to-me Stonewash Blue MAM! Woohoo!

Name:  image-2157150924.jpg
Views: 997
Size:  485.2 KB

Both from awesome TPFr's passing on their lovelies to me

Name:  image-2755998610.jpg
Views: 998
Size:  491.3 KB
Aug 4, 2012, 9:44pm   #14
blackcat777
evil feline
Opps, apologies, its 'blackcat777'.
No problem! "blackcat" is fine

Here is my first August purchase. She's got few light scratches on her beautiful face, but her beautiful color is more than make up for a little cosmetic blemish! I'm in
Electric blue MAM

Boy it is so hard to capture her true color...no matter what I do, the color came up more blue-er than her color IRL

Last edited Aug 4, 2012 at 9:50pm.
Aug 4, 2012, 9:48pm   #15
blackcat777
evil feline
Originally Posted by redweddy
Ladies my new-to-me beauties have come home!!

First, my BQP MAC with silver siggy hardware and fleur de lis lining

AND my new-to-me Stonewash Blue MAM! Woohoo!

Both from awesome TPFr's passing on their lovelies to me
OOOHHHHHMG, you've got both of them! What a great score!!
They are both stunning...
Congratulations big time!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >