Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

What RM's did you get on Black Friday?

POST A REPLY

Nov 28, 2008, 3:33pm   #31
t
tastangan
Does the Noir Mac have silver or gold hw?
Nov 28, 2008, 3:55pm   #32
knasarae
Team Capricorn
Lol, and of course the Noir MAC would go up since I re-ordered mine at full price on Wednesday (the Saturday order did not go through for some reason). I guess the only way to learn some lessons is the hard way, huh?
Nov 28, 2008, 3:55pm   #33
t
tooshie
Hi Minkettes! I'm a newbie here! *waves*. Usually on the LV sub-forum but have been lurking here for the past few weeks because I've been falling in LOVE w/Rebecca Minkoff bags! DH got my first RM bag a few weeks ago, a MAM in Noir . And since then I've been obsessing over MAC, wanting one so bad. And now I *just* bought one in Noir from RM.com ! I'm so friggin' excited because last night when the Sale started, I was disappointed there weren't any MAC in Noir at the time. When I just got home just now, I thought, "What the heck, I'll check the site again to see if they added anything." And they did! *faint* So now my addiction has started, can I join this wonderful group of ladies now, please ?
Nov 28, 2008, 4:00pm   #34
kdo
Let's Go Caps!
welcome, tooshie! i'm fairly new too but i'm afraid that i'm a serious addict now. 4 bags in 3 weeks -- yikes! congrats on your mam and mac!
Nov 28, 2008, 4:06pm   #35
Lexie2000
Originally Posted by desiprinzess718
I got the brown croc mac and deep red m ini nikki from Luna Boston!
I was going for that Croc Mac but it took me 35 minutes to complete the Croc MAM and by the time I got to the Mac it was sold out. Good for you girls who scored one!
Nov 28, 2008, 4:09pm   #36
jackieusc
Welcome Tooshie! I'm afraid that is how the RM bug starts.....4 bags in 3 weeks is the first symptom....so watch out! It is an expensive habit!
Nov 28, 2008, 4:20pm   #37
bagdemon
Whoo hoooo! Noir MAC! Exactly what I've been waiting for.
Nov 28, 2008, 4:31pm   #38
baghag411
~ Michelle ~
Welcome tooshie and yes you are now an official Minkette! We are all hopelessly addicted. Enjoy your new MAC!!

Originally Posted by tooshie
Hi Minkettes! I'm a newbie here! *waves*. Usually on the LV sub-forum but have been lurking here for the past few weeks because I've been falling in LOVE w/Rebecca Minkoff bags! DH got my first RM bag a few weeks ago, a MAM in Noir . And since then I've been obsessing over MAC, wanting one so bad. And now I *just* bought one in Noir from RM.com ! I'm so friggin' excited because last night when the Sale started, I was disappointed there weren't any MAC in Noir at the time. When I just got home just now, I thought, "What the heck, I'll check the site again to see if they added anything." And they did! *faint* So now my addiction has started, can I join this wonderful group of ladies now, please ?
Nov 28, 2008, 4:33pm   #39
alpine1972
I got a Flatiron Grey MAB.....woohoo!!!!!
Nov 28, 2008, 4:44pm   #40
madbrinks238
ohhh man. the nikki w/ the pyramid studs looks gorgeous!
Nov 28, 2008, 4:48pm   #41
kimber
I love Nikkis!!
Originally Posted by madbrinks238
ohhh man. the nikki w/ the pyramid studs looks gorgeous!
If that were silver..I would be all over it!!!
Nov 28, 2008, 4:56pm   #42
madbrinks238
^i agree
but oh gosh! its so drool worthy
Nov 28, 2008, 4:56pm   #43
madbrinks238
and the price tag on makes it so difficult not to click "add to basket" and "checkout" lol
Nov 28, 2008, 5:08pm   #44
t
tooshie
Thank you for the warm welcome and congrats! So glad to be here !
Nov 28, 2008, 5:16pm   #45
jo712
Seagreen MAB from LB. came out around 274-ish with tax...
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >