Home > >

The Traveling RM Bag!

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
May 29, 2012, 10:34pm   #226
AJ1025's Avatar
AJ1025
-- bag/dog lady --
Originally Posted by scoobiesmomma
Yes!! This is why I braved it...figured it's 'glazed' and would be ok if water were to touch it. Made me realize though how much I adore this bag and would not want anything happening to it! I must admit that some condensation from a frozen cocktail did manage to get on the bag and it dried with no signs what so ever!
Glad to know the Mattie is seaworthy!
May 30, 2012, 3:30pm   #227
discoAMOUR's Avatar
discoAMOUR
I Miss You, Grams
Originally Posted by scoobiesmomma
I think I was a little too brave this past weekend and took GA Mattie out boating with me. She returned unscathed, but not sure I'd do this again... I did stick her in what was supposed to be a dry compartment, but I was still on edge and leery the entire time!

so cool! she's chillaxing in the sun!
May 31, 2012, 6:18am   #228
ceedoan's Avatar
ceedoan
Crazy Handbag Lady
Originally Posted by scoobiesmomma
I think I was a little too brave this past weekend and took GA Mattie out boating with me. She returned unscathed, but not sure I'd do this again... I did stick her in what was supposed to be a dry compartment, but I was still on edge and leery the entire time!
Wow you're brave scoobie!!! But that's such a gorgeous pic! I'm sure GA Mattie loved her time out on the water!! So cute!
Jul 10, 2012, 12:01pm   #229
travelerscloset's Avatar
travelerscloset
just passing through


Guess who went with me to Singapore?! I can only bring one...
Attached Images
 
Jul 10, 2012, 12:04pm   #230
travelerscloset's Avatar
travelerscloset
just passing through
Plum MAB :)
Here she is with lonesome me eating pork organ soup & rice at a hawker center
+ a few mod shots.
Attached Images
   
Jul 10, 2012, 3:58pm   #231
tawnycat's Avatar
tawnycat
♥Loving all my bags♥
Originally Posted by travelerscloset
Plum MAB :)
Here she is with lonesome me eating pork organ soup & rice at a hawker center
+ a few mod shots.

Beautiful!! You and the bag. :)
Jul 12, 2012, 2:02pm   #232
travelerscloset's Avatar
travelerscloset
just passing through
Thank you tawnycat!
Originally Posted by tawnycat
Beautiful!! You and the bag. :)
Jul 12, 2012, 2:15pm   #233
lvsweetness's Avatar
lvsweetness
yeah yeah yeah
Originally Posted by travelerscloset
Plum MAB :)
Here she is with lonesome me eating pork organ soup & rice at a hawker center
+ a few mod shots.
cant wait to take my purse for a spin!!! beautiful!

but hold on

EATING WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Jul 13, 2012, 9:38am   #234
travelerscloset's Avatar
travelerscloset
just passing through
Yup, you read it right, lol... pig organ soup. A Singaporean soup delicacy with pork liver, tripe and other inards :) yum, lol!

Originally Posted by lvsweetness
cant wait to take my purse for a spin!!! beautiful!

but hold on

EATING WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Jul 13, 2012, 10:01am   #235
eehlers's Avatar
eehlers
Adrift and At Peace
Originally Posted by travelerscloset
Yup, you read it right, lol... pig organ soup. A Singaporean soup delicacy with pork liver, tripe and other inards :) yum, lol!
Mmmmm...sounds, um....tasty? :
Jul 13, 2012, 11:34am   #236
Cocolo's Avatar
Cocolo
~NiceGirl My Butt!~
That bag is lovely. The color is different from what I've seen in some online retailers. You make me want to rethink it, and find one to call my own. What is the lining?

Love your bag, I think I wouldn't appreciate your soup choice properly, so I'll leave that to you. If I tried it without knowing what it was, I am sure it would be delicious. Just like Pepper Pot soup is spoiled for me forever. I had it on my honeymoon, and loved it so much, I asked for the recipe. Big mistake. I should have just kept enjoying it blissfully unaware.
Jul 13, 2012, 2:35pm   #237
travelerscloset's Avatar
travelerscloset
just passing through
it is!
Originally Posted by eehlers
Mmmmm...sounds, um....tasty? :
Jul 13, 2012, 2:42pm   #238
travelerscloset's Avatar
travelerscloset
just passing through
Thanks Cocolo :) The color is very saturated - beautifu! It is complemented by the leather texture and rose gold hardware.

I have a hard time staying away this soup :)
Hmmm... I just googled Pepper Pot soup
Originally Posted by Cocolo
That bag is lovely. The color is different from what I've seen in some online retailers. You make me want to rethink it, and find one to call my own. What is the lining?

Love your bag, I think I wouldn't appreciate your soup choice properly, so I'll leave that to you. If I tried it without knowing what it was, I am sure it would be delicious. Just like Pepper Pot soup is spoiled for me forever. I had it on my honeymoon, and loved it so much, I asked for the recipe. Big mistake. I should have just kept enjoying it blissfully unaware.
Jul 13, 2012, 5:20pm   #239
Cocolo's Avatar
Cocolo
~NiceGirl My Butt!~
Originally Posted by travelerscloset
Thanks Cocolo :) The color is very saturated - beautifu! It is complemented by the leather texture and rose gold hardware.

I have a hard time staying away this soup :)
Hmmm... I just googled Pepper Pot soup
Oh, the first couple of recipes look normal. You have to google Jamaican Pepper Pot Soup. Features Pig's tails chopped up. That's the delicious meat I fell in love with. Needless to say, I never ordered it again, and threw out the recipe the Hilton Kitchen had so nicely provided.
Jul 14, 2012, 10:03am   #240
scoobiesmomma's Avatar
scoobiesmomma
♥♥♥
Originally Posted by Cocolo
Oh, the first couple of recipes look normal. You have to google Jamaican Pepper Pot Soup. Features Pig's tails chopped up. That's the delicious meat I fell in love with. Needless to say, I never ordered it again, and threw out the recipe the Hilton Kitchen had so nicely provided.
Isn't it funny how something tastes SO good until we find out what we are actually eating...! I have a major hard time with this too, sometimes even chicken weirds me out, so needless to say, I am not a very adventurous eater!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools