Home > >

Traveler's resolve to buy only HGs... failed! My reveals ;)

POST A REPLY

Nov 19, 2011, 12:50am   #46
rx4dsoul
chicken soup & bags!
That bag is awesome! You must be over the moon! Congratulations on such a beautiful bag
Nov 19, 2011, 7:35am   #47
purple_lopei
cheeky chipmunk!
Congratulations, what a great find!!!

I have a PH Beloved (full sized) and a PH MAMM. The PH Beloved is near the top of my most-used bags, and I'm delighted to report that the PH leather and the hardware are just as beautiful as when I first bought the bag -- the PH leather has softened enough so the Beloved molds a little bit more to me, but still has structure (my personal preference).

Enjoy your new bag, it's a stunner!
Nov 19, 2011, 10:12am   #48
travelerscloset
just passing through
Thanks rx! Yes, prettly much still in
Originally Posted by rx4dsoul
That bag is awesome! You must be over the moon! Congratulations on such a beautiful bag
Thank you purple_lopei! I'm amazed with this leather! I'm glad to hear that she breaks in but maintains some structure - same here, I like it that way too...

Originally Posted by purple_lopei
Congratulations, what a great find!!!

I have a PH Beloved (full sized) and a PH MAMM. The PH Beloved is near the top of my most-used bags, and I'm delighted to report that the PH leather and the hardware are just as beautiful as when I first bought the bag -- the PH leather has softened enough so the Beloved molds a little bit more to me, but still has structure (my personal preference).

Enjoy your new bag, it's a stunner!
Nov 19, 2011, 5:11pm   #49
a
ashleygrim
i love it! the lining is the cutest.
Nov 19, 2011, 6:06pm   #50
pandafan
Wonderful addition, tc ; you're building a beautiful collection! PH mini beloved is my go to rainy day bag :)
Nov 19, 2011, 6:31pm   #51
travelerscloset
just passing through
Thank you ashleygrim! The birds are a nice pop of orange against purple! So cute!
Originally Posted by ashleygrim
i love it! the lining is the cutest.
Thank you pandafan! Wow! Didn't know she's a tough chick!
I sat her together with my other RMs and I felt a warm fuzzy feeling...
Originally Posted by pandafan
Wonderful addition, tc ; you're building a beautiful collection! PH mini beloved is my go to rainy day bag :)
Nov 19, 2011, 10:57pm   #52
anbii
She's beautiful!! I miss seeing lighter colored lining; it's so cute! Congrats and love the mod shots!
Nov 20, 2011, 9:55am   #53
scoobiesmomma
♥♥♥
Haze leathers are so lovely! She's gorgeous, enjoy!!
Nov 20, 2011, 10:18am   #54
travelerscloset
just passing through
Thank you anbii! I like the lining too!
Originally Posted by anbii
She's beautiful!! I miss seeing lighter colored lining; it's so cute! Congrats and love the mod shots!
Thank you scoobiesmomma! This is my first haze leather and I'm in love Off topic - do you still have your Black/white straw MAB? How is it? I bought the MAM recently from Bonanza and I'm excited!
Originally Posted by scoobiesmomma
Haze leathers are so lovely! She's gorgeous, enjoy!!
Nov 20, 2011, 10:56am   #55
scoobiesmomma
♥♥♥
Originally Posted by travelerscloset
Thank you anbii! I like the lining too!

Thank you scoobiesmomma! This is my first haze leather and I'm in love Off topic - do you still have your Black/white straw MAB? How is it? I bought the MAM recently from Bonanza and I'm excited!

I actually ended up selling it b/c's I felt like the MAB was too big for me at the time... I go back and forth on this! MAM's too small, MAB's too big! I also was not a huge fan of the gold hardware. But honestly, it's a great bag! So light weight in comparison to other all leather MA's. I bet you will love it! So very unique! I would definitely consider purchasing again, I just wish they had silver hdw. I am not a gold hdw. fan. HTH!
Nov 20, 2011, 11:00am   #56
travelerscloset
just passing through
Thank you for sharing your thoughts PH Zip is my first MAM and I think I'm with you on the "MAM too small, MAB too big" boat...I'm excited with the straw bag

Originally Posted by scoobiesmomma
I actually ended up selling it b/c's I felt like the MAB was too big for me at the time... I go back and forth on this! MAM's too small, MAB's too big! I also was not a huge fan of the gold hardware. But honestly, it's a great bag! So light weight in comparison to other all leather MA's. I bet you will love it! So very unique! I would definitely consider purchasing again, I just wish they had silver hdw. I am not a gold hdw. fan. HTH!
Nov 20, 2011, 8:52pm   #57
thedseer
her?
purple haze is a beauty - and i love your enthusiasm!
Nov 21, 2011, 5:22am   #58
travelerscloset
just passing through
Thank you thedseer! I've seen some of your RM pieces and I them!!!
Originally Posted by thedseer
purple haze is a beauty - and i love your enthusiasm!
Nov 21, 2011, 8:18am   #59
Hisgeekygrrrl
Dreamer of dreams
Purple haze is a beauty! Congratulations!
Nov 21, 2011, 10:09am   #60
travelerscloset
just passing through
Thank you HGG!
Originally Posted by Hisgeekygrrrl
Purple haze is a beauty! Congratulations!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >