Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

The Official Rebecca Minkoff & Team Discussion Thread

POST A REPLY

Oct 2, 2011, 6:39pm   #61
jennalovesbags
Loving RM & Coach!
Welcome to the RM Team!!

I know it's early, and we usually don't find out about Sample Sales until a week or two before, but is the NYC one going to be the week before Thanksgiving as it has been in the past? I'd be forever thrilled if it was!
Oct 2, 2011, 6:55pm   #62
LindaP
Hi RM Team! I bought my daughter the moss mac, she absolutely loves that bag but recently the leather strip broke, the part where the gold loop is placed for the straps to attach to. Is this something that can be repaired and is there a charge?
Oct 2, 2011, 7:57pm   #63
jojon21
Waiting on UPS
Hi Team!
I am excited about Rebecca's venture into other areas. Are there any plans for leather dog accessories, especially collars - not only for little dogs but also for big guys like mine?
Thanks!
Oct 2, 2011, 8:50pm   #64
TaraP
Bruno Von PepFried<3
Originally Posted by jojon21
Hi Team!
I am excited about Rebecca's venture into other areas. Are there any plans for leather dog accessories, especially collars - not only for little dogs but also for big guys like mine?
Thanks!
What a great question.. I would love a RM collar for Bruno!
Oct 2, 2011, 10:22pm   #65
poonski
handbag addict!!
Originally Posted by Coach Lover Too
It took me going through Louis Vuitton, Coach, Chanel, etc. before I finally ended up here and found a brand that I absolutely love and that's saying ALOT!
Second that!
Oct 3, 2011, 11:52am   #66
thegoreprincess
call me maybe
Originally Posted by LindaP
Hi RM Team! I bought my daughter the moss mac, she absolutely loves that bag but recently the leather strip broke, the part where the gold loop is placed for the straps to attach to. Is this something that can be repaired and is there a charge?
I'd email nicole@rebeccaminkoff.com

http://www.rebeccaminkoff.com/shop/policies/
Oct 3, 2011, 12:06pm   #67
soulfly
lil e
Hi Team,

I was wondering if you will be producing any more mini mac bags in black with silver hardware? Seems so hard to find nowadays and I have literally searched EVERYWHERE!
Thanks!
Oct 3, 2011, 1:12pm   #68
jojon21
Waiting on UPS
Originally Posted by TaraPep
What a great question.. I would love a RM collar for Bruno!
Can you imagine how cute Bruno would be in a Destiny Studded Collar to match your bag! And Smokey could totally rock a Black Basketweave collar!
Oct 3, 2011, 7:20pm   #69
knasarae
Team Capricorn
This is so cool to have the team back!!! And congrats to Rebecca and her bundle of joy!!!

I have a question... well more like a request. Is there any chance of you making a distressed dark green leather? Something similar to Scarlet, the original Teal or Sunshine? Seriously, I would die!!! My heart would literally stop beating and I would lose consciousness and pass out.

And then I would come back to life a few seconds later and buy it.
Oct 3, 2011, 11:50pm   #70
TaraP
Bruno Von PepFried<3
Can you imagine how cute Bruno would be in a Destiny Studded Collar to match your bag! And Smokey could totally rock a Black Basketweave collar!
Yes!! I mean, they definitely are the coolest 'kids' on the block already but can you imagine how handsome and stylish we will think they are?!
Oct 4, 2011, 1:16am   #71
travelerscloset
just passing through
I agree knas. This kind of green would be cool!
Originally Posted by knasarae
This is so cool to have the team back!!! And congrats to Rebecca and her bundle of joy!!!

I have a question... well more like a request. Is there any chance of you making a distressed dark green leather? Something similar to Scarlet, the original Teal or Sunshine? Seriously, I would die!!! My heart would literally stop beating and I would lose consciousness and pass out.

Oct 4, 2011, 9:03am   #72
Addictista
A.F.F.
I third knasarae's idea - I would buy a distressed green.
Oct 4, 2011, 9:14am   #73
jojon21
Waiting on UPS
Originally Posted by knasarae

knas, have you seen the pictures of the new Forest leather? It's a gorgeous distressed dark green leather as seen here:

http://www.amazon.com/Rebecca-Minkof...7733821&sr=1-1
Oct 4, 2011, 10:09am   #74
knasarae
Team Capricorn
knas, have you seen the pictures of the new Forest leather? It's a gorgeous distressed dark green leather as seen here:

http://www.amazon.com/Rebecca-Minkof...7733821&sr=1-1
Thanks! Yea I saw that the other day but the color looks pretty uniform to me? Maybe it's just my computer screen but this one, although gorgeous, doesn't have enough distressing for me.
Oct 4, 2011, 12:52pm   #75
LindaP
Originally Posted by thegoreprincess
I'd email nicole@rebeccaminkoff.com

http://www.rebeccaminkoff.com/shop/policies/

Thanks, I did and they are going to fix it!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >