Home Contemporary Designers Rebecca Minkoff

The Official Rebecca Minkoff & Team Discussion Thread

POST A REPLY

Sep 24, 2013, 3:52pm   #586
Coach Lover!!!
Why do some mab minis not have the leather stripping on the interior pockets?
Sep 24, 2013, 5:28pm   #587
♥ slothic ♥
Originally Posted by muggles
Why do some mab minis not have the leather stripping on the interior pockets?
RM has removed the leather trimmings on the zippers and slip pockets inside the bags in the current season. They're doing this, I guess, to cut cost.
Sep 24, 2013, 7:30pm   #588
Coach Lover!!!
Thanks for the answer, thought in had a fake!
Sep 27, 2013, 5:53am   #589
Originally Posted by RM Team
Hi everyone!

We are so happy to announce that we will be re-stocking the 5 Zip Clutch! This style will be available for purchase in mid November and we will have the classic colors, such as black, almond and soft grey.

Currently we do not have a plan for a 5 Zip MAC Daddy, but we will definitely forward your suggestions on to our design team!

xo
Soft grey or almond is more versatile to match casual wear?
Sep 27, 2013, 6:38am   #590
Please make more mab mini in rose gold :)
Sep 27, 2013, 3:47pm   #591
More Made In NY in rose gold! I would pay full price for these beauties <3
Sep 27, 2013, 9:41pm   #592
P
Originally Posted by DoxieMom
I would love to see that too!!! I would just love to see the full size five zip sold as new again!
Oh I was literally just thinking about how much I want a MAC Daddy but as a 5 zip!!
Sep 27, 2013, 9:44pm   #593
Any idea when the Hologram Elle bag goes on sale? Rebecca keeps showing it off on her instagram yet it's not available for sale? I hope it's available everywhere else and not just Saks....
Sep 30, 2013, 4:58pm   #594
m
Anyone has RM Mac in Mahogany with antique hardware? How is the hardware look with that color? Bloomy has it on sale but I have never seen it in person if the color is darker than almond like coffee? Pls, post the pictures. Also, if antique hardware is lighter than gold?
Oct 15, 2013, 1:46am   #595
I have a question, I keep seeing photos of cobalt blue pouches with monograms. Are those only limited to RM in-store events? Downside of being an international fan. But I still really want to get my hands on one. LOL
Oct 15, 2013, 11:20pm   #596
P
Yay I can't wait!! Welcome back!
Oct 15, 2013, 11:22pm   #597
P
Sorry if this was already asked but are you going to be releasing more MAC Daddys in the future? Thank you!
Oct 16, 2013, 4:17am   #598
♥ slothic ♥
Originally Posted by jo712
I have a question, I keep seeing photos of cobalt blue pouches with monograms. Are those only limited to RM in-store events? Downside of being an international fan. But I still really want to get my hands on one. LOL
ShopBop has these pouches (not all alphabets though) and they're now on sale (25% off). see if you're interested.
Oct 16, 2013, 10:09pm   #599
s
Will the larger quilted affairs (no studs) be available in black or elephant with silver hardware?
Oct 17, 2013, 11:38am   #600
Hi Minkettes,

On behalf of the entire RM Team, we want to begin by apologizing for our lack of communication and answers to your questions here on The Purse Forum. We love reading all of your feedback and comments, and now more than ever, we are energized to bring you the quality answers you’re looking for.

There is no excuse for our absence, but we have been busy working on some new and exciting things we think you’ll love!

We hope to be releasing new Made in NYC styles and we have given your feedback to our design and production team, in order to better our current products.

We look forward to reading your posts daily and we’re so excited to be back on TPF!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Rebecca Minkoff