POST A REPLY

Aug 3, 2012, 6:34pm   #826
Originally Posted by 53baglady
I have accumulated quite a collection of Cupids but I think I have found my favorite. The leather on this Eyelet Cupid is like butter, so smooth and supple. My disappointment with the bag is that unlike the picture on RM's website, it has no back pocket. Other than that this bag is perfection!
Whoa, look at that "butt" shot!!!
Aug 5, 2012, 8:51am   #827
^^ LOL!!
I was trying to show how supple the leather is on this bag!!
Aug 5, 2012, 11:08am   #828
Bruno Von PepFried<3
I have accumulated quite a collection of Cupids but I think I have found my favorite. The leather on this Eyelet Cupid is like butter, so smooth and supple. My disappointment with the bag is that unlike the picture on RM's website, it has no back pocket. Other than that this bag is perfection!
This looks beautiful! The one I saw was super stiff but this one looks perfect! Great detail and love the hw combo. Congrats...
Aug 5, 2012, 2:25pm   #829
Originally Posted by TaraP
This looks beautiful! The one I saw was super stiff but this one looks perfect! Great detail and love the hw combo. Congrats...
Thanks! I once had an almond MAC with really stiff leather and hated it. That's why I hesitated on this bag. But I am very pleased. If only it had the rear pocket....
Aug 5, 2012, 6:29pm   #830
Thanks! I once had an almond MAC with really stiff leather and hated it. That's why I hesitated on this bag. But I am very pleased. If only it had the rear pocket....
I love the leather and the threaded eyelets. I like the threaded eyelets more than the regular bumps, I think.
Aug 11, 2012, 9:27pm   #831
i got the bright pink cupid for an unbelievable $233.89 before tax from Bloomingdales i love it the stock photos do the color no justice

Last edited Aug 11, 2012 at 9:34pm.
Aug 14, 2012, 5:11pm   #832
And here's mine from Bloomies also at the crazy low sale price. Still not sure if I'll keep. Something's gotta go for this lady to stay. But I do love it more IRL than in pix.

Name:  image-237782829.jpg
Views: 1300
Size:  600.9 KB
Aug 14, 2012, 7:06pm   #833
Here here Hot Pink Cupi twin sister!! Isn't she just gorgeous!!!

Originally Posted by lizgirl17
i got the bright pink cupid for an unbelievable $233.89 before tax from Bloomingdales i love it the stock photos do the color no justice

http://i47.tinypic.com/348owtk.jpg
Aug 14, 2012, 7:30pm   #834
Originally Posted by kiwishopper
Here here Hot Pink Cupi twin sister!! Isn't she just gorgeous!!!
I always think of how cute yours looks in your pix -- I do love it!!!
Aug 14, 2012, 7:43pm   #835
i had 3 pink coach bags i took to a consignment shop to get this one and i dont regret it !
Aug 15, 2012, 10:49am   #836
Bruno Von PepFried<3
Originally Posted by lizgirl17

http://i47.tinypic.com/348owtk.jpg
Love it! Such Pink pebbly goodness. Congrats!

Originally Posted by CarSol
And here's mine from Bloomies also at the crazy low sale price. Still not sure if I'll keep. Something's gotta go for this lady to stay. But I do love it more IRL than in pix.

Attachment 1834085
It's beautiful! I do know that rule very well, something has to go for something new to come in. I hope you get to keep it because I know you've wanted it for so long. It's too pretty to let go.
Aug 15, 2012, 10:58am   #837
her?
love the bright pink - such a fun color!
Aug 15, 2012, 12:20pm   #838
Originally Posted by CarSol

Attachment 1834085
So gorgeous, I love pink!

There's so many gorgeous new Cupids on Zappos.com too, am lusting after the Royal or Soft Grey... but will probably end up getting a black.

http://www.zappos.com/rebecca-minkof...d-bright-green
Aug 15, 2012, 12:44pm   #839
I love these cupids. It's too bad that a bright pink wouldn't fit into my wardrobe, because that's a great deal! Is the pebbly leather slouchy or stuff like the ostrich? I might stalk royal to see if it goes on sale. I've been looking for a blue bag for awhile.
Aug 15, 2012, 11:27pm   #840
Originally Posted by GertrudeMcFuzz
I love these cupids. It's too bad that a bright pink wouldn't fit into my wardrobe, because that's a great deal! Is the pebbly leather slouchy or stuff like the ostrich? I might stalk royal to see if it goes on sale. I've been looking for a blue bag for awhile.
Me too, the Royal leather looks a lot nicer than the thinner glazed ones.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Rebecca Minkoff